fourty | 40

tw: alcohol, drugged beverages, slightly r18 content (actions, foul words, etc.). feel free to skip.

You admit that a few drinks made you tipsy. That must be the same case for the boys because they started to sit silently at the same table for, spacing out as they did.

"Hey," You called at YangYang who's zoning out while looking at the crowd going crazy. "I'm just going to the bar island. Have some drinks. I'm not getting drunk at all."

"Take Haechan with you, he should taste test each of it," YangYang said with a serious tone but you cracked into a grin. He looked at his friend who gave him a questioning stare upon the mention of his name. "You should go with Y/N for drinks."

"Very nice, huh?" Donghyuck faked a scowl, pretending to be tired and sick of taste testing drinks for you. "You just invited me to test her drinks?"

Of course he doesn't mean that. He also want to make sure you're safe.

You both went into the bar island, Donghyuck grabbing two shots of drink upon ordering. Once he raised his thumb, that was your signal to drink it clean. You haven't even digested the first one when you immediately grabbed another and drank it straight.

Donghyuck watched you in awe, a slight smile appearing in his face. "You're so addicted to drinks tonight. I wonder if you're always like that."

"No, just tonight. I'm stressed."

Maybe it was because of the several drinks you already took, but you suddenly opened up.

That sentence alone sparked an interest to Donghyuck. "What makes you stressed?"

"Uhh.. just some.. stuff," You inhaled, feeling numb from all the alcohol and emotions. Donghyuck was not convinced at all. Like who would be, in the first place? Your eyes are jumping anxiously, as if looking for an escape. "Hey. I have an important question."

"Yeah, you seem like you do."

"Oh yeah?" You raised your brow, irritated with his simple remark. He chuckled apologetically and nodded his head, as if to gesture you to continue what you were saying. "I have to ask.. did YangYang brought other girl before me in this type of parties?"

"What?" Donghyuck's smug smile drop all at once when you asked that.

You also became quiet, regretting that you even attempted to ask.

"I'm sorry, don't mind that--"

Donghyuck leaned, his eyes staring at yours. "What made you think that? Did someone made you feel that way?"

"N-No," You cleared your throat.

Your expertise when lying is nowhere to be found ever since you and YangYang entered a serious relationship.

Donghyuck was not pleased at all, giving you a serious stare, one where no amount of teasing attitude peeks through.

"Y/N, Yang has brought some girls on some parties but he wasn't really serious about them. Maybe some of them were on the same party with Yang that time but bringing a girl in our yearly party as a hockey team? Well. That is new. He don't even attend it after the first year our team were eliminated." Donghyuck patted your shoulders with respect. "Don't overthink much. Like we said, the people here are dumb and all the shit. Should we go back to the table?"

You sighed and agreed, letting Donghyuck guide you to the table again. He had a serious expression worn in his face when he came back. Jeno was about to give him the way back to his seat, which is near the aisle, where they can get drinks but he just shook his head and take the free seat, infront YangYang.