1

Payu's P.O.V:

I walked into the room and sat then got to work.

The company manager walked into the room and said that he wanted to talk to me.

I walked into the room after I was done with some of my work and bowed to him politely.

"This is my son...He's going to take over this branch from now on I expect you to be his secretary since you've been working here for three years now" My boss said.

I turned to the guy who was smiling at me so I smiled back.

"Well...I hope you two can get along" His father said.

Then I went back to work.

"So...Do you think that you can show me around today?" My new boss asked.

"Sure thing" I said.

He sat down on one of the desks and starts working.

During lunch hour my phone started ringing so I picked up when I saw that it was my brother.

"I arranged a blind date for you" He said.

"I don't need one I already told you that I'm fine" I said.

"Payu...You have been living like a widower eversince that guy dumbed you...This isn't good...You have to go out more and find the right person" My brother said.

"What's wrong with going on a date just this once?" He asked.

"Fine...Who is it?" I asked.

"Well...His name is Som" My brother said.

"Som? Som...Wait...That's Ple's cousin?" I asked.

"You know them?" My brother asked.

"Yes Ple was my junior in college" I said.

"Oh well...That's even better...At least you won't have to go through the introductions again" He said.

I rubbed my temples.

"Let's just go with watching a movie ok? Then you can have dinner later or something" My brother said.

"Fine" I said.

"That's perfect then I'll arrange with Som" He said.

"Ok" I said.

Then he hung up.

I put my phone aside and rested my head on the desk then closed my eyes.

(Later that night)

Payu's P.O.V:

I sat down in front of nong Som.

"Oh...Hi P'Payu...I'm glad to know that you're still in good health" He said smiling.

I smiled I shook his hand.

"So shall we order?" He asked.

"Of course" I said.

Then we both started looking through the restaurant menu.