30

Payu's P.O.V:

I was at the pottery shop working on the sculpture when someone walked over to me and raised a plastic bag of food in front of my face.

I looked up and saw that it was Rain.

"Take a break and let's eat P" He said smiling.

I nodded and wiped my hands then went to wash them before sitting down next to him.

He gave me a box that had curry fried rice with marinated pork belly and side vegetables.

"I've been taking lessons so I hope that they paid off" He said.

"I thought you said that you took good care of yourself in Korea" I said.

"Hmmm...Well...I did know the basics like how to make rice and fried food and of course chopping vegetables and making instant noodles is a piece of cake so..." He started.

Then rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So that's how I managed for four years" He said chuckling.

I smiled and nodded then started eating.

"It's not actually that bad but you did fry the rice too much" I said.

He frowned and took a spoonful of rice which was so crispy it could have easily passed as a jawbreaker.

"Oh shit...That's horrible" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'll do better next time" He said.

I put my hand on his head.

"You don't have to try that hard Rain...I know that you're already doing good" I said smiling.

He didn't say anything but smiled and nodded.

I removed my hand and started eating some of the vegetables and pork.

"I'll tell Dao to teach me something else" He said.

"Dao again?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh come on P'Payu...She's my friend" He said.

Then stood up and grabbed my hands and shook them back and forth.

"Don't be mad P" He said.

"I'm not mad" I said.

I sighed heavily and pulled my hands out of his then put them on his shoulders to make him sit down again.

"Then what's the problem P?" He asked frowning.

"It's just...She did something that I should have done myself that night at the gala" I said.

I remembered how she defended Rain when Som was trying to get under his skin.

But then again how she stepped down without steering trouble was probably a sign that she's actually a good person.

"Fine...Maybe I should also talk to her" I said.

"About what?" Rain asked frowning.

"About you of course...She's now part of the raise the child well so he doesn't lose his way league" I said.

"Oh ok...Wait what? Hey" He said offended.

I shrugged and we went back to eating.

"What are you planning on doing now that you quit your job?" I asked.