Special Chapter (7)

Rain's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock so I groaned in frustration as I reached around trying to grab it.

"Time to wake up" P'Payu said.

I pulled the blanket over my head and snuggled further to the pillow.

"Come on or we're going to be late" P'Payu said.

"Five more minutes" I whined.

"No can do" P'Payu said then started tugging at the blanket.

I huffed a strand of hair away from my forehead when he finally managed to remove the blanket.

"It's weekend can't we even sleep in during that?" I asked.

"Dao just texted me, She and Shin invited us to dinner at their place so we should..." P'Payu started.

My ears perked up at that and I sat up immediately.

"Are they inviting us to their restaurant or their house?" I asked.

P'Payu rolled his eyes and smiled before shaking his head.

"They're inviting us to their restaurant then to their house Rain" P'Payu said.

"Perfect I'm going to shower now you take care of breakfast if you..." I started.

"Calm down I already ate" P'Payu said.

"Even better, Then I'll shower and get dressed then we can go, Hurry up P" I said.

Then rushed out of the room.

It was probably one of the quickest showers I've ever had in my life but it was still good.

I brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom as soon as I was done with my business then went to put on some street clothes before brushing my hair.

P'Payu was done with tying his hair and was waiting for me at the dining table.

"Eat a sandwich" P'Payu said.

"We'll eat there anyway so I might as well stay hungry for now, Hurry up or we'll be late" I said.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine let's go" He said.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him behind me to where the car was.

He took the driver's seat so I sat down next to him.

"So how did the first day back go? I never got to ask" P'Payu said.

"It was perfect actually, I took your advice and decided to stop them from talking as soon as I walked into the meeting room" I said.

"Hmmm...Then you should be more careful, You never know what they have in store" He said as he continued driving.

I nodded in agreement.

"I won't fall for the same trick twice P, You don't have to worry" I said.

The first time I went to work there I got crushed because I blindly trusted too many people.