29

Sky's P.O.V:

I arrived at the airport and went to the Chinese flight platform.

P'Pai was sitting on a bench waiting for the flight departure announcement as he kept his bag next to him.

I walked over to him so he looked up at me.

"Why are you suddenly thinking of going to China?" I asked.

"Because I'm supposed to get married and settle there to lead the Chinese branch of my family's company" He said.

"Wait what? Marriage? What marriage?" I asked frowning.

He sighed heavily and nodded to himself then stood up.

"That's why I wanted you to come to the dinner meeting...To convince my parents that we're dating and that there's no need to go through with this marriage" He said.

"Is she that horrible? Or are you just not the commitment type of person?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter it's too late to do anything about it anyway so thanks for literally nothing" He said angrily.

Then walked past me when the flight was announced to depart.

I turned and grabbed his hand.

He turned to look at me frowning.

"I think there might be something I can do about it" I said.

"And what is that?" He asked.

I let go of his hand.

"Come with me and I'll tell you what I have in mind" I said smiling.

(The next day)

Payu's P.O.V:

I woke up to the feeling of something resting on my shoulder.

So I opened my eyes and turned to see that it was Rain's head as he slept.

I frowned and sat up when I noticed the sweat so I put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"Rain...Rain wake up" I said in panic as I shook his shoulder.

He opened his eyes briefly before closing them again.

I went to the kitchen to bring some water and towels then brought some medicine.

After a while his fever reduced a little so I decided to let him sleep in a bit more.

I looked at his hand and saw that annoying ring again.

So I just took it off and put it on the nightstand.

He opened his eyes though and looked around the room.

"You're still sick you should sleep more" I said.

He looked at me for what felt like a minute then smiled and nodded before reaching out to grab my hand.

My eyes widened briefly when he suddenly tugged me down to lay down next to him.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I should go make breakfast" I said as I tried to move his head off my shoulder gently.

"Oh come on P'Payu...I'm not that hungry and it was your idea that we should sleep" He said.

"Well...You won't recover if you don't take your medication and you can't take the medication on an empty stomach so you should eat something and get some sleep" I said.