34

Sky's P.O.V:

I looked at P'Pai wide eyed as soon as he pulled away.

Then he took my hand so I looked down at our hands.

"It's not an act anymore...I don't want to marry Meen because I really love Sky" He said.

Huh? What the hell?

"Now that you know everything I'd really appreciate it if you stop meddling with my life" P'Pai said.

I could hear other people talking but didn't know what they were talking about as my mind was all about what P'Pai just said.

"P? P...P'SKY" A girlish voice yelled to get my attention.

I turned and saw that it was Pan P'Pai's sister.

"Huh? What?" I asked as soon as I snapped out of my trance.

"We were wondering if you agree to what my son just said" P'Pai's father said sternly.

I opened my mouth to say something but saw that Meen was glaring at me.

That alone aggravated me beyond imagine.

"Yes...I do agree actually...We're pretty much inseparable that we were even discussing moving in together" I said as I kept my eyes on Meen.

Then raised both our hands up and smiled at the elders before kissing our entwined hands.

"Is that pretty enough to look at? Because I think you'll be seeing me a lot from now on" I said smiling.

"You shameless gold digger how dare you?" Meen's father asked angrily.

I turned to P'Pai and grabbed his collar then pulled him close before pressing my lips to his.

Then turned to Meen's father and smiled thinly.

"I just did...Do you want to see me doing it again? Or maybe even more? I mean...This gold digger is indeed shameless enough to do anything" I said.

Then turned to Meen.

"Don't you agree ms Meen?" I asked.

She stood up and left.

"Meen...MEEN" Her mother yelled after her.

P'Pai snorted as his siblings were trying not to laugh.

I folded my arms over my chest.

"Even if I'm a gold digger...What's wrong with that? Am I not allowed to live comfortably because I was born in a lower social background?" I asked.

Then slung an arm over P'Pai's shoulder.

"Check your date people such patriarchal ways of thinking went extinct ages ago...Nowadays we call this unwanted third rate drama" I said.

Then me and P'Pai left the place.

I removed my hand off his shoulder and kicked his knee causing him to wince in pain.