31

Rain's P.O.V:

I was in the dance studio with Sky.

"Are you sure you don't want to get it up and running? I mean I know you're capable so it'll be a waste if you don't" Sky said.

"I still don't know...I kept the video of myself dancing on my computer but didn't have the guts to post it" I said.

"That's why you won't be able to get any students you know" He said.

I turned and smiled at him.

"You did say that you'll be my first student remember?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes.

"That's a really heavy workout...I'm sorry but I must pass" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Pleng is wondering why you don't want to start giving lessons he seems to like the idea" Sky said.

"Well...He's good for a student but as I said I still don't know if I can do it...I'm not sure if..." I started.

Then ruffled my hair in frustration.

"I just don't want to go through the rejection again...So if I open a school I might be rejected as a teacher because I didn't graduate from a known performance academy" I said.

Then bit my lip in embarrassment and looked at the floor as I remembered my time in Korea.

I shook my head.

"Those four years were the worst in my life Sky...To say that I hated my time there would be an understatement for how I really felt back then" I said.

Sky patted my shoulder before pulling me into a hug.

"If I decide to open the school for real...Do you really think it'll work?" I asked.

"I can't answer that for sure but whatever happens we're friends so you can always talk to me ok?" He asked as he rubbed circles on my back.

I nodded.

Then he pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

"I had no idea this is how you felt...I'm sorry I never asked how you felt back then...I should have been more careful" He said.

I opened my mouth to say something but his phone started ringing.

He took it out and turned it off before putting it in his pocket.

"Ummm...Isn't it an important call?" I asked.

"Nah it's my day off they can manage at work without me" He said.

"Oh...Ok" I said.

"How about we go for some coffee today?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"That would be great" I said.

"We can also talk about how to get you and P'Payu back together" He said.

"Ummm...About that..." I started.

Then chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.

Oh screw it I'll just tell him.

"I...Ummm...I already got back together with P'Payu...Like two weeks ago" I said timidly.

He looked at me then blinked twice before taking off his shoe.