Special Chapter(5)

Payu's P.O.V:

I paced the room back and forth as I thought about what Rain told me.

But how the hell am I supposed to do that to Pai of all people?

The door opened and Rain walked into the room.

"What are you doing here? I thought you went to see Dao already" I said.

"I'm going now I just need to finish up a few things" He said.

"What things?" I asked frowning.

"Nothing much I just need to find a birthday present for my mother but I need to answer her invitation to the party first" He said.

Then sat down on the chair in front of his laptop.

"Have you thought about staying here for good?" I asked.

He stopped typing and turned to me.

"Staying in Thailand again? I thought we talked about this already" He said.

"But your parents and friends are here" I said.

"Yeah and the rest of the shitty society that won't ever accept a dancing man" He said.

Then shook his head and turned back to his laptop.

"Not to mention you know I'm not fond of speaking French so the chances of me betraying your trust with some French pretty face is close to none" He said.

"Oh come on...I trust you so you don't have to be like this" I said.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"You're becoming the uptight one here P I know you trust me that was just a joke" He said.

"Your sense of humour is becoming way too dark for my liking" I said.

He turned around briefly to stick his tongue out at me then smiled and shook his head before turning to the laptop again.

"Seriously though...I really hope you think about it" I said.

He groaned in annoyance then stood up.

"Do you hate it there that much? Because I was under the impression that we both agreed on staying there for good and for a proper reason" He said.

"I know my business is there but I can still be the same in Thailand and..." I started.

He chuckled incredulously and brushed his hair back.

"You're talking because you have admirers here but what can I possibly do in Thailand?" He asked.

Then nodded to himself.

"Let's stop talking about this for now...I should get going I still need to see Dao" He said.

Then left the room slamming the door shut behind him.

Rain's P.O.V:

I went to Dao's restaurant to see what she needed help with.

The restaurant had little customers even though it was a nice place by the beach.

I looked around and saw her and her husband serving customers who were sitting at the veranda.

Dao turned to me and smiled so I smiled and raised a hand in greeting.

Then she and her husband walked over to me.