33

Rain's P.O.V:

I turned to see who came in through the door and saw that it was P'Payu's family.

"What's he doing here?" P'Saifah asked.

I pulled away from P'Payu's embrace and turned to them as I chuckled awkwardly.

Then waiied politely.

"Ummm...It's nice to see that you're doing well...Sir ma'am" I said.

P'Saifah looked at me as if he wanted to behead me so I gulped nervously.

It takes such a big effort to become a name in P'Saifah's hate list but I'm apparently the first name on that list now.

"I was planning on telling you after the competition mum dad Saifah...But since you're here already I'll tell you...Me and Rain got back together almost a month ago" P'Payu said.

P'Saifah didn't say anything but nodded.

"Ummm...I'm sorry to impose I should go now...I'll see you later P'Payu" I said.

Then went over to the door and left the workshop.

I got inside my car and drove back to my parents house.

But I couldn't help but remember that day four years ago.

Back then P'Payu was already a graduate and was planning to go to Paris to take an advanced course to become a professional artist...

(Flashback four years ago)

Rain's P.O.V:

I turned my back on P'Payu and started walking away but was stopped when someone grabbed my hand.

The person turned me to face him and I saw that it was P'Saifah.

"What the hell was that? Why are you suddenly breaking up with my brother?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again because I had nothing to say.

What should I say anyway?

That I'm breaking up with P'Payu because I don't want to be his burden?

I sighed heavily and nodded to myself then looked up.

"It's because I want to go to Korea...I want to become a professional dancer...P'Payu is a nice person but I'm not really ok with a long distance relationship...So it's better if we end this now and go our separate ways" I said in the calmest voice I could manage.

P'Saifah let go of my shoulders.

"Not to mention...He'll go to France soon so he'll definitely forget about me in the blink of an eye" I said.

"You think it'll be that easy? Ending things on such a short notice? You dated for four years so you should still be able to make it fine in a long distance if you just give it a try...I'm sure that..." P'Saifah started.

"Four years? What does four years of a relationship represent in an entire life? It was nice while it lasted but it's time for us both to wake up" I said interrupting him.

P'Saifah looked at me blankly then nodded to himself before raising a fist up and punched me in the face.

"SAIFAH" P'Payu yelled and ran over to us.