Special Chapter (3)

Rain's P.O.V:

I was checking my emails when I noticed an email from Dao dated last night so I decided to check it.

P'Payu walked over to me and leaned his head to my shoulder to see what I was doing.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Checking my emails...Do you have anything on the seventh of May?" I asked.

He stood up normally.

"Not really...Why?" He asked.

"Dao is getting married she invited us to her wedding" I said smiling.

"Really? That's great news" He said smiling.

"What should we buy her?" I asked.

"I have no idea...Maybe we should just buy her a photo album" He said.

"Good...That doesn't sound like a bad idea...I can buy her a makeup box too...Only that I don't know which brand is better" I said chuckling awkwardly.

He smiled and shook his head.

"We can ask at a store silly" He said.

"Well...We should do some shopping then...We're in Paris after all" I said smiling.

"Do you want to go today then?" He asked.

"Aren't you busy at all?" I asked frowning.

"Not really...What about you?" He asked.

"I'm not busy either" I said shrugging.

"Good...Then go change" He said.

I nodded then stood up and went to my room.

After sometime we were both out of the house and our way to the mall.

"This perfume smells nice" I said as I checked the women perfume stands.

"Which one?" He asked.

I grabbed the bottle and showed it to him.

"I'm thinking about getting my mother one" I said.

"Not a bad idea" He said as he smelled it himself.

My father would love to have a new watch too so I made a mental note to check the men accessory shops too.

I walked into a store and went to talk to the shopkeeper.

P'Payu said that he was going to get some coffee so I went to the shop first.

"I want a makeup box that fits all of the skin types which pallete do you think would fit a bride the most?" I asked.

The girl smiled.

"Are you buying it for your wife to be? That's so cute congratulations" She said.

"Ummm...No...It's actually for my sister...She's getting married soon" I said.