39

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Warning this chapter is going to be sad don't skip it there's a surprise at the end of it ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

It's also almost over so thank you for everyone who kept up with it till the end and I hope you support it till the end.

Bye bye 👋 👋

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain's P.O.V:

Sky helped me to sit up slowly as soon as the doctor left the room.

The video was taken down but everyone still kept it in mind.

It has been a week since I woke up already.

Although Sky and my parents and Dao all stood up for me whenever the nurses talked about it in their ever not so discreet whispers...It was still unbearable and endless...

I leaned my head to the bedpost and looked at the wall blankly.

"Rain...Are you alright?" Sky asked.

I didn't say anything and kept looking at the wall.

"You know...P'Payu won the competition...Isn't that good? I bet he'll be thrilled to know that you're awake too" Sky said cheerfully.

I continued looking at the wall silently.

"He can't come now though...He's in Hua Hin because the French sculptor he admires asked him to be his tour guide and translator...But you can always talk on the phone it's just a one week absence after all" Sky said.

Then sat down next to me.

"Rain?" He asked.

I turned my head to look at him.

"Why aren't you talking at all? You're starting to scare me you know" He said.

I turned my head to look at the wall again.

Sky's P.O.V:

I looked at Rain who was looking at the wall blankly.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Rain?" I asked.

He reached out and took my hand then started writing something on my palm.

It was Ple right?

I nodded.

He let go of my hand.

I stood up when I noticed that he turned back to look at the wall.

"I'm going to ask the doctor to give you another check up...I'll be back soon" I said.

Then left the room hurriedly.

I took out my phone and called P'Payu.

He didn't pick up immediately though.

"Hello? Sky what..." He started as soon as he picked up my call.