35

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ This chapter will have mature content ⚠️ ⚠️

__________________________________________________________________________________

Payu's P.O.V:

I sat down next to Rain who was watching the race curiously.

Pai was neck to neck with the other biker then he quickly surpassed him as soon as the finish line neared.

The other biker tried to keep up with Pai but it was futile and in the end Pai won.

P'Pakin stood up and went to take a call.

"So...Do you find it exciting?" I asked Rain.

Rain smiled and nodded.

"That was so cool P" He said.

Then Pai got off his bike and walked over to the canteen.

"Wait here ok? I'll be right back" I said.

He nodded.

I walked over to Pai as he started drinking some cola.

"You were surprisingly unfocused today you almost lost is there anything I should know about?" I asked.

He put down the cola can and shrugged.

"It's nothing...I just decided to listen to your lifelong advice" He said chuckling.

I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms over my chest.

"Oh come on don't look at me like that...I'm the snowballs and fun times here mr oh so serious" He said.

I rolled my eyes and facepalmed.

"Fine then...Mr snowballs do you mind telling me what's got you all smiling and excited?" I asked.

"I decided to get serious with someone...A guy to be specific...He's kind of fun to be around so yeah I guess I have something to keep me busy" He said.

"In other words I should be worried" I said.

"Yeah probably" He said chuckling.

Rain walked over to us.

"What are you talking about P?" Rain asked.

"Well...I'll get going since you obviously have something better to do" Pai said.

Then patted my shoulder before leaving.

P'Pakin and P'Chai walked over to us.

"There's another job for you tomorrow so I hope you come on time" P'Pakin said looking at me.

I nodded.

Then he turned to Rain who was hiding behind me again.

"What's wrong with your boy?" P'Pakin asked.

"He's just shy around new people" I said smiling.

P'Pakin frowned.

"You didn't come here before?" He asked Rain.

"I did but I never met you P...Nor did I watch any races before" Rain said.

P'Pakin nodded.

"Oh well...You don't have to worry that much nothing will happen to you if you follow the rules of this place...You're Payu's boy so he should tell you how things work around here kid" P'Pakin said.