24

Rain's P.O.V:

I went to the cafe Sky told me about and sat down on one of the tables then waited.

After sometime a girl walked over to my table and sat down in front of me.

"Rain right?" The girl asked.

I nodded.

"Well...My name is Dao...Sorry for being late" The girl said smiling awkwardly.

"It's no problem don't worry I know just how terrible the traffic is at this time" I said smiling.

Then took the menu and started looking through it.

"Would you like to order now?" I asked.

"Sure" She said.

Then we ordered some coffee and cake.

"So...What do you do for work?" I asked smiling.

"Well...I'm a nursery teacher" She said smiling.

"That sounds nice at least the children are a joy to be around" I said chuckling.

She smiled and nodded.

The waiter walked over to us and served our coffee.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Well...I'm an advertisement producer and sometimes background photographer if need be" I said.

"That sounds a lot cooler then what I do" She said.

"Oh come on it's not that cool considering that most people skip the ads anyway so our work is usually overlooked unless it's on TV" I said smiling.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"That's true" She said.

Then we sipped our drinks.

"You're a year older then me so I'll call you P" She said.

"I see no problem with that" I said.

Then we continued talking about work and telling jokes as we drank our coffee.

"Come on I'll give you a ride" I said.

She nodded then stood up and we checked out before leaving the cafe.

Then I dropped her in front of her house and went to my apartment.

Maybe I should stop by Sky's place later.

(Meanwhile)

Sky's P.O.V:

I was sitting on my desk working on a new design when my phone started ringing.

I picked it up and saw that it was Pan.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello P...How is the thing with the design going?" She asked.

"I'm working on it now" I said.

"You don't mind if I come see it later right? My older brother is also curious so I'm thinking about bringing him over" She said.

"I thought you said it's a surprise" I said frowning.

"Well...It was...But the housekeeper blabbered about it and now my older brother is all curious" She said.

"Oh...Ok...I guess you two can come...I was thinking about going to the house to see the place again before starting to work on reality" I said.

"Sure thing P'Sky but the house keys are with my brother so I'll ask him for you" She said.