23

Payu's P.O.V:

I walked into the dining room and sat down in front of my parents and next to Saifah.

"Dad...Mum there's something really important that I wanted to tell you" I said.

My parents nodded asked me to keep going.

"Well...I decided to stop working at the company...I'll work at the mechanic department but I want to quit the desk job" I said.

"Why all of a sudden?" My father asked frowning.

"I want to open my own workshop...A gallery to be specific since I was thinking about going back to sculpting" I said.

"But I thought that you gave that up for good...Did something happen to change your mind?" My mother asked smiling.

"I don't disagree...You can do whatever you want as long as it's something that doesn't involve the police" My father said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"What your father meant to say is that if it makes you happy then it's alright" My mother said smiling.

Well...That went much better then what I expected.

"You don't have to worry about the business it's safe with me" Saifah said chuckling.

My father smacked his hand.

"Rude brat are you wishing me dead?" He asked.

"Oh come on dad" Saifah whined.

Then we chuckled and continued eating in comfortable silence.

(Meanwhile)

Rain's P.O.V:

It has been a month since I left the hospital and I was finally completely recovered.

So instead of working on something that can actually help us with making money Sky dedicated his time to the project he liked to call...

Bringing back the actual Rain since the current one is so boring and annoying.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes.

"You know what to do" Sky said as he pointed at the vase in front of us.

"I still fail to see your point" I said.

"Just break the stupid vase already Rain" He said irritated.

"It looks expensive I really don't think that's a good idea" I said.

"You used to break a lot of things back in the day what's so special about this one vase? Go ahead and break it already" He said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the vase.

Then took a deep breath and nodded to myself.

Fine...Here goes nothing.

I grabbed the vase and threw it to the floor.

"Good...Now...How does that make you feel?" Sky asked.

"Ummm..." I started.

But I really didn't know what to say since the vase looked really expensive.

"Rain...You can say that this is the first step in turning you back to what you used to be...Fortune favours the bold you know" Sky said.