46

Rain's P.O.V:

P'Payu parked the car in front of the kindergarten and helped me out.

"I'll come pick you up after I'm done with my work at the gallery but if you need anything just tell me" He said.

I smiled and nodded then supported my weight on the crutches.

P'Payu took my hand and walked me over to the building.

I decided to take care of P'Payu's business as his advertising expert but it wasn't too much work so I decided to work at the kindergarten with Dao as a storyteller for the children.

I discovered that I liked children...It was easier to talk to them then to talk to adults.

Dao walked over to us with a few children behind her.

Then smiled at me and P'Payu before helping P'Payu with walking me in.

"You know the rules right? Call when you need anything" P'Payu repeated.

I smiled and nodded.

"I know...Don't worry I'll be fine P" I said.

So he smiled and ruffled my hair before leaving.

Dao helped me sit down on a chair and put the crutches next to me.

"So...Are you hungry? I was going to make some food anyway" Dao asked.

I nodded.

"Anything you want in particular?" She asked.

"Not really thank you" I said.

She nodded and walked into the kitchen.

The door opened and the same guy from before walked in holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh...Hey there...You're Rain right?" He asked smiling.

I nodded.

"Nice to meet you I'm Tin" He said as he put a hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand then he sat down on a chair next to me.

"Where's Dao?" He asked as he looked around.

"In the kitchen" I said.

He nodded then took out his phone and started checking something.

"I read the news about the scandal...Such a shame...Don't worry I'm sure it'll die down in no time people tend to lose interest pretty fast" He said.

"Yeah...But not after ruining other people's lives" I said.

He shook his head and turned to me.

"Of course not...Your life isn't ruined...You're still alive aren't you? So how come it's ruined?" He asked.