47

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Warning : This chapter has mature content ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

It'll also be the last chapter before the epilogue later.

Thanks for reading and liking this book.

Bye bye everyone 👋 👋

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain's P.O.V:

"Stay the night with me P'Payu" I said as soon as he turned to me.

He smiled and nodded then crawled on top of me before pushing me to lay down on my back.

Then we started kissing.

I closed my eyes and pulled P'Payu closer to keep the kiss going.

Then let go of his face and started tugging at his shirt lightly as he slipped his hand under my shirt.

I pulled away from the kiss when he tweaked my bud.

"You like that?" He whispered in my ear.

Then pecked my lips before sitting up.

"Take my shirt off" He said.

I sat up and grabbed the ending of his shirt and pulled it up and he raised his arms up to shrug his shirt off completely.

Then took it from my hand and let it fall to the floor.

"My turn" He said.

Then started unbuttoning my shirt.

He put his hands on my cheeks then we started kissing again.

Then I bit down on his lip lightly causing him to open his mouth then we started using our tongues.

We pulled away for much needed air.

Then he smiled before putting a hand on my head.

"You got a lot bolder...I never thought you'd do that" He said.

"There are a lot of things you still have to know about me then" I said.

Then slid my hand inside his pants and started rubbing his dick slowly causing him to moan and close his eyes.

I stopped working on him when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

He stood up and removed his pants and boxers so I also removed mine.

I tugged at his hand pulling him closer so that he can sit down then I moved to sit between his legs.

I let out a low moan when I penetrated myself then wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned closer to his face before pressing my lips to his.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he started moving slowly at first.

Then he started moving quicker then before.

I let out a chocked gasp and stopped kissing him when I could no longer stay calm.

"You realise that this new side of you turns me on even more right? Just when I thought you couldn't be more interesting" He whispered in my ear.

Then bit down on the nape of my neck.

I tilted my head to the side out of instinct as soon as he started biting on my neck.

He stopped biting my neck and started kissing it instead.

I closed my eyes and threaded a hand through his hair.