27

Rain's P.O.V:

I woke up to find myself laying down on the sofa in a rather unfamiliar living room with a blanket over me and a soft pillow under my head.

I sat up immediately.

What the...Where the hell am I?

Then remembered that I went to Dao's apartment after the gala last night.

"Oh...You're awake? Good morning" She said.

"Good morning" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Do you want to eat before going to work?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again because the situation was still too awkward.

"No need to be so shy nothing happened you just dozed off and I couldn't wake you up so I let you sleep on the sofa" She said.

"Oh...Ok...Thanks I guess" I said chuckling awkwardly.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Come on I was just about to make breakfast after all" She said.

I stood up and followed her to the kitchen.

She started cooking so I helped her then we sat down to eat.

She put her hands together and closed her eyes.

"Thanks for the food" She said.

So I did the same and we started eating.

"Thanks for helping me at the party last night" I said.

"Don't mention it" She said smiling.

Then took a sip from her coffee before putting it down.

"What actually happened though? Did he do it himself?" She asked.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and shook my head.

"It wasn't intentional though I was just looking for the tomato sauce but it was crowded and someone accidentally tackled me and the sauce ended up all over his jacket" I said.

She sighed heavily and rolled her eyes.

"And naturally he tried to use that to his advantage didn't he?" She asked.

"It was my fault I wasn't careful" I said.

"Rain...If he made a big deal out of it then you shouldn't feel guilty about it or he'll keep walking all over you for every little thing you do" She said.

"Then what should I do?" I asked.

"Do you want my honest opinion on you?" She asked.

I nodded and sipped my coffee.

I was curious about an outsider's opinion since Sky has been with me all my life so he's bound to care for my feelings somehow.

"Well...You haven't tried a lot of things that's why you're not confident but that doesn't mean you're lacking...You just need to try different things" She said.