14

Rain's P.O.V:

I bit P'Payu's shoulder as hard as I could causing him to let go of me.

He winced in pain and rubbed his shoulder where I just bit him.

"What was that for? I was only trying to help" He said.

"I didn't ask you for help...In fact I didn't ask you for anything P'Payu" I said angrily.

Then brushed my hair back.

"P'Payu just stop it already...I told you that you have a boyfriend now so you should respect him instead of hurting his feelings like that...This..." I started.

Then pointed at myself and him.

"Is totally wrong...We're not kids anymore it's about time we start behaving our age" I said.

Then took off my shoes and walked over to the door.

"I hope you keep my words in mind" I said.

But before I could leave the room he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the wall.

"You've got some nerve ordering me around like that" He said.

Then trailed a hand on my cheek as he kept the other on my shoulder firmly pressing my back to the wall behind me.

I gulped nervously.

"You know something Rain? If I look back on what happened four years ago...I'd say that you ruined my life" He said.

Then leaned closer to my ear.

"It's only natural that I look for revenge but...I still feel merciful" He said.

Then squeezed my shoulder causing me to shudder.

"Don't test me...Do you understand?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but didn't know what to say so I tried to push him away instead.

But he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall.

"Let me go" I said in a weak voice.

He raised an eyebrow and leaned closer to my neck.

I closed my eyes and let out a low moan when he kissed my neck then bit down on it slightly.

Then my eyes shot open when his hand slipped under my button up shirt.

I tried to loosen his grip on my hands but I was still a lot weaker then him.

"P'Payu I said let me go already" I said.

He unbuttoned my shirt and slid his hand on my chest before digging his nails in the skin of my waist.

I bit my lip in an attempt to stop my pained moan.

He leaned over to my collarbone and started trailing kisses from my collarbone down to my navel then bit down on the spot he just digged with his nails on my waist.