21

Sky's P.O.V:

I walked into Rain's room with his parents.

Then saw the ring on his finger so I quickly took it off and slipped it into my pocket before his parents would notice.

"What was that nong Sky?" His father asked.

"It's nothing uncle...I was just checking his body temperature through his hand since the aircon is so cold after all" I said chuckling awkwardly.

His father nodded and they both sat down next to their son seemingly believing my act.

I sighed in relief because that was a close one.

It also helped that they weren't really focused so yeah I guess I'm lucky...

His mother gave him a towel bath and brushed his hair and we sat there doing nothing for hours.

The door opened and P'Payu walked into the room and waiied politely to Rain's parents.

A nurse walked into the room and said that visiting hours are over.

"I'm staying the night with him uncle...You and auntie can go back and rest" I said.

"Me too" P'Payu said.

So Rain's parents left with Sig Por and Ple.

I glared at P'Payu from across the other side of the bed.

He cleared his throat and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry...This was all my fault" He said.

"I really don't get what he sees in you" I said.

"Huh?" He asked looking at me wide eyed.

"What? You mean to tell me that you didn't notice that he still likes you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I had a hunch...I just thought I was imagining it" P'Payu said.

"Yeah well...You weren't even the one who brought him to the hospital so I don't know what to say to that" I said.

"Do you...Like him too?" P'Payu asked cautiously.

"What the hell? No of course not...If we got any familiar with each other then that then I might as well become his brother" I said feeling creeped out by the idea.

"Oh...Ok" He said.

We stayed silent for what felt like minutes.

"I'm still angry at you but I suppose that I should apologise to you too...I have no right to stop you from seeing him...I just..." I started.

Then took a deep breath and nodded to myself.

"I just hoped that this never happened in the first place" I said.

"I understand" He said.

Then we fell silent again.

"I'm sorry" I said after what felt like minutes.