19

Payu's P.O.V:

I was with in my office with Pai when my phone started ringing.

I picked up the call which was an unknown number.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I have a present for you...I think you should check your messages" Stop said.

"I don't have time for your games tell me what you want without riddles and stop wasting my time" I said.

"Oh please...It's not a waste of time at all...I bet you're dying to know why your boy isn't answering any of your calls...Don't you want to know where he is?" He asked.

I frowned in confusion.

Then hung up and checked my messages and saw a picture of Som.

"What do you want?" I asked as soon as he picked up again.

"Your resignation of course" He said.

I opened my mouth to say something.

"If you resign I won't have to tell my friends to play with your boy...I'm sure they're dying to do it" He said.

"Where are you now?" I asked.

"Not so fast...I want you to resign during the afternoon meeting...Then I might think about letting your boy go" He said.

I tried to think of something to do.

"I'll let you think about it...But you don't have much time...I'm quite impatient...I might tell my friends to start playing if you keep me waiting for too long" He said.

Then hung up.

I stood up and paced the room back and forth.

"What happened?" Pai asked.

"Som got kidnapped...That bastard didn't tell me the location" I said as I still tried to think of places where Stop could be hiding.

"Well...What are you doing just standing there? Call P'Chai or P'Pakin or something" Pai said.

I grabbed my phone and called P'Chai immediately then asked him for help.

He told me that he was going to track him down immediately before hanging up.

After sometime my phone started ringing again and I picked up when I saw that it was Stop again.

I pressed the recording button.

"What did you decide? For the record...Your friend might not be happy if you keep him waiting too" He said.

"So it's either I submit my resignation letter or you rape my boyfriend? Isn't that too much?" I asked.

"You asked for it...Don't go blaming me" He said.

Then sighed heavily.

"If you don't do as I say...I might stop playing around" He said.