11

Rain's P.O.V:

I was at the company looking at the pictures of P'Payu's models as they posed in front of the car.

"Alright then I want to see the script for the video and everyone should stick to their lines this has to be perfect" I said.

The models nodded.

I went to sit next to P'Payu and P'Som.

"Are you sure it'd be perfect? I mean...I wouldn't think especially if it's coming from you" P'Payu said.

"I should remind you that I'm the production department head so you won't find anyone better then me to work on this" I said.

"We shall see then" He said.

The models started working on their parts.

"Alright set the drones to videotape the car from up...First will drive and I want you to show how fast the car can get while passing through the road" I said to the photographers and first model who was a guy.

"Sure thing P" He said.

Then he got inside the car.

"I want the driving video to be a thirty second and make sure you keep track of First's face" I said.

So another photographer sat down next to First.

Then we set to work.

After a few minutes First came back to the starting point and got off the car.

"Goy that's your turn" I said.

She nodded and got inside the car.

She focused on the safety measures of the car other then speed to show that it was safe to ride.

"Alright take a five minute break then we'll be back to film the documentary" I said.

Then we stood up and went to see the videos.

"Put them on a flashdrive and give it to me so I can edit them" I told the director.

"Sure thing" He said.

P'Payu put a hand on my shoulder as we both leaned closer to the computer to see the video better.

"That doesn't sound bad" P'Payu said.

Then turned and smiled at me before patting my head.

"That's really good I thought it'd be a mess good job" He said chuckling.

I chuckled and shook my head then realised what was going on when his hand slipped to my shoulder instead of my head.

I saw P'Som looking at us so I removed P'Payu's hand and cleared my throat.

"Alright then...Prepare the set for the documentary" I said.

First and Goy came back and we started filming the documentary about the car performance on the road.

And they ended the documentary with saying that it's environmental friendly.

"Alright then...The duet video will be a beach trip next Monday so we're heading to Hua Hin next week" I said.

They both nodded.

"That's a wrap for today" I said.

So we took down the filming stuff.

I walked over to my car.

"Rain" P'Som called.

I turned to him when he put a hand on my shoulder.