8

Rain's P.O.V:

I woke up and finished getting ready for work then left the apartment.

The elevator was under maintenance so I decided to take the stairs instead.

"Oh...Rain...Good morning...What are you doing here?" P'Som asked.

"I live here...In the seventh floor I just moved in" I said.

"Is that so? We're neighbours then I live in the eighth floor" He said smiling.

"Really? What a coincidence" I said.

"Well then...I've been living here for longer then you if you need anything you can just ask me for help" He said.

I nodded again.

Then we continued down the stairs until we finally reached the parking lot but something was wrong with his car.

"You can come with me it's no bother we're going to the same place after all" I said.

"Ummm...Ok...Do you mind if I call my boyfriend to tell him to come have a look at the car first?" He asked.

"Not at all go ahead" I said.

He took nearly five minutes before hanging up.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

He nodded and put his phone in his bag.

"Thank you" He said.

Then we both got into the car and I started driving to work.

After sometime we were there and got off then he walked in first as I parked the car.

Then followed him inside.

I went to my office and made myself a cup of coffee then sat down to start working.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

One of my juniors walked into the room.

"Ummm...Mr Rain I wanted to show you my work" He said.

I nodded so he sat down and showed me his laptop.

"Are you just starting?" I asked.

He nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sing" He said.

"Well then...Sing...The idea isn't bad but you should make the ad shorter instead of a thirty second long make it a fifteen seconds long...You're also advertising a kitchen machine brand so make sure the brand name is more visible...Also you need to pick the right model" I said.

"Isn't that woman ok?" He asked.

"Well...She's fine but you should do it with a child instead say of about ten or twelve years old" I said.

"I don't get it" He said.

"If you use a child on the ad the viewers will be convinced that this brand designs machine that are safe enough for everyone to use" I said.

He smiled and nodded.

"You should also make two more ads for the same brand...The child can use the blender...The woman can use the stove and the man can use the dishwasher ok?" I asked.

"Thank you mr Rain" He said.

I smiled and nodded then he left the room.

I sipped my coffee as I continued working.