28

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️This chapter includes some mature content don't read if you feel uncomfortable⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain's P.O.V:

I walked into the company like usual but noticed that something was wrong immediately.

As I made my way to my office I noticed that my colleagues were talking about me.

I sighed heavily and turned to one of them.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Yeah like you're one to talk after what happened at the last filming location...Aren't you a married person? And yet you went out and stole someone else's boyfriend...So shameless" The person I stopped said.

I frowned.

"Excuse me?" I asked frowning in confusion.

"I feel sorry for your wife she must be really devastated" Another one said as he walked over to us.

"Everyone saw mr Payu kissing you yesterday at the location...I feel really ashamed of myself to have thought of you as a role model" One of my juniors said.

Then one of them poured coffee on my head.

"What's wrong? Are you going to play victim or something you disgusting slut?" The first one said.

Then smacked my face.

"How did someone like you become the head of our department? I feel so ashamed of working for you" A girl said.

"You should quit already no one wants you around you slut" Another employee said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Then burst out laughing hard.

"Oh my god...I find it really funny...I can't stop laughing" I said.

"Have you gone crazy or something?" Another one asked.

"No...I just find it so funny that you're finally showing your true colors...You invited me to parties when I was doing my best at work...And yet when I had my accident none of you bothered to even spare me a call...And now that I'm finally on my knees you're all laughing at me and want me gone?" I asked.

Then started laughing again and soon enough my laughing turned into tears.

"You're all fake...Your admiration is fake...Your friendship is fake...Everything about you is fake..." I started.

The guy closest to me grabbed my collar and raised his hand to punch me but I dodged it and pushed him away.

"You're all good at just one thing...Do you know what it is?" I started.

Then glared at them angrily.

"Kissing ass" I said not even bothering to hide my anger.

Then turned and left the room slamming the door shut behind me.

I walked into P'Som's office.

He looked up from his laptop frowning.

"It seems that I shouldn't have cared for your feelings after all...I never thought you'd do that" I said.