22

Prapai's P.O.V:

I walked into the cafe and sat in front of Meen.

"Don't you think it's basic manners not to keep a girl waiting?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest.

Ok...It seems that I have no choice...

Since obviously nothing works to make that girl sitting in front of me get the idea that I'm not really looking for a long term relationship yet alone marriage right now...I have to take this matter to the extremes.

I sighed heavily and nodded to myself.

"Look...Meen...I know that you want to get married and all but I'm not the one you should marry" I said.

She frowned.

"What is it now?" She asked.

"I understand that our parents are long term friends and that combining our business will be beneficial for both of us but..." I started.

Then pursed my lips into a thin line.

"Wait...Is that the moment you tell me that you have a fatal disease or something?" She asked.

"It's not really a fatal disease...It's more like a condition I'm born with...Something so horrible that I can't even talk about it in public" I said.

She frowned.

"What can it be?" She asked.

"It's just so horrible I really can't talk about" I said.

"Is it really that horrible it can stop a marriage?" She asked.

"It doesn't just stop a marriage it might also stop you from having kids" I said for dramatic effect.

"Ummm..." She started.

"Oh my god...Oh god dear god I can never stop myself from thinking about it" I said shaking my head.

Then hid my face in my hands in a fake show of embarrassment.

"P'Pai come on and spit it out already" She said.

I smirked behind my hands because she believed my act.

"You deserve to have kids but I don't think I'm the one to do that ok?" I asked.

"Just tell me already P" She said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked around.

"Fine...I'll tell you...But this has to be a secret between us ok?" I asked.

She nodded so I looked around again before beckoning her closer.

She leaned closer and I leaned over to her ear from across the table then whispered something in her ear.

"SHIYA ARE YOU REALLY..." She started.

"SHHHH" I said as I put a finger to my lips.

"Oh sorry sorry...Ummm...I don't know what to say P...I guess it really is a problem" She said.