ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ɢɪɢ

JUNO's POV

Hiyawan agad ang narinig ko simula nang mag drum si Thyron. Nakakatuwa, at sa ganitong paraan lang ako nagiging kakaiba, not the cold Juno you'll always encounter. I'm holding a guitar while sitting and ready to sing.

"Paper bags and plastic hearts
All our belongings in shopping carts"

Unang stanza palang yanig na ang buong building na to.
Great Escape by Boys like Girls.

"It's goodbye, but we got one more night
Let's get drunk and ride around"

This is so fun watching people so happy and carefree.

"And make peace with an empty town
We can make it right"

I saw people waiting for this, and they all shouted at the chorus. So, I stand up to hype the crowd more.

"Throw it away, forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
And we won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn, let it die
'Cause we are finally free, tonight"

People got here with different reasons, but I'll make sure every corner in this room will be filled with happiness and contentment, I know not everyone here just go to party, some are broken and problematic, maybe some are helpless, we don't know after this there's someone who'll commit suicide just because they don't understand this cruel world anymore. This has been my way of comforting people, that they are not alone, we're all fighting our own demons, we're all hiding a lot of heartaches. I want them to know that there's still hope, just try to see the positive side. We may not all be brave enough to face our struggles I'm hoping that everyone has someone they can lean on and talk to. Life is so wonderful don't let those problems eat you.

"Tonight will change our lives
It's so good to be by your side
We'll cry, but we won't give up the fight"

We don't know, in this room someone is forced to be engaged to someone they don't know, they are rich but not happy. We don't know some are here because school sucked and drained, that they think they don't have time to break down because there's so many expectations on their shoulders. I want to tell them that we don't know when we will die, don't let those negative shits affect your life, just keep moving and think that every step you make is a blessing. It's your life and don't let anyone affect your mental health, be happy guys, there's always an option, please always choose to be happy.

"We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs
And they'll think it's just 'cause we're young
But we'll feel so alive"

I know they'll shout their heart out tonight so I pointed the mic to them, I saw some are crying and some are gasping for air, some are just so happy laughing and drunk, It's okay people, everything will be okay. I promise.

"Throw it away, forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
And we won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn, let it die
'Cause we are finally free, tonight"