ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54- ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛᴏʀꜱ

NICOLEIGH'S POV

"Asia's most successful entrepreneurNicoleigh Hartwas found in Charles de Gaulle. According to the source she was there in Paris for a few weeks and about to fly back to the Philippines. She was spotted roaming around in the Luxembourg Palace before Christmas Eve."

Bla bla bla. Can they just shut up? My God. People need time alone also, they are getting too much. I'm not a celebrity for them to gossip.

It's such a relief that Quin was not involved from all these shits, or else I'll cut them off by myself. I want to shout to the world how lucky I am to have her but this is the least that I can do to protect her by hiding her temporarily, as long as the problems are still kicking around, Quin wants to be private, I respect that.

"Ma'am, you have a meeting with Mr. Torres, 1PM to be exact-this is about his grant for financial assistance, you'll sign the teaming agreement" my secretary is talking while we're walking heading to my office.

Gladly Mr. Torres made up his mind.

"Thanks, please don't disturb me for 30 minutes in my office, I need to call someone personal to me"

"Yes, Ma'am"

They said I'm rude, strict, and have many hilarious adjectives. Well who wouldn't? When your people be stupid about simple things.

The moment I reached my office I dialed my Quin's number.

She didn't answer the first call but she did the second time around.

"Are you busy? Did I interrupt you?" I immediately inquired, I heard weird noises in the background.

"Hello too, baby" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"What nga kasi?" Yucks, I hate my tagalog accent.

"Damn baby, wag kang pacute muna, malayo ako" my forehead creased.

"Where are you?"

"Nasa Singapore, tangina kasi ni Tito Henri, emergency mission daw, tas biglang nag jet plane kami papunta dito, uuwi rin kami mamaya baby, may nanakawin lang kaming ninakaw rin nila"

I'm used to this already, her, dealing with so many missions. As long as she's not harming herself I'm not against it, this is the reason why I really have to spare 30min or 1h time just to call her, to know what she's been doing.

It's been a week since we got here from Paris. I was welcomed with so many works, the same goes with Juno.

"Will you make it for dinner?" My voice is hopeful.

"I will make it, mahal. Hindi naman to delikado ang gagawin namin, slight lang workload ko, hack lang ng cctv at guide sila" she's the leader in the intelligence team, she promised me not to involve herself in any physical activity. I'll die from stress if she'll do that to me.

"Alright! I'll prepare us some dinner!" I chirped. Mom is helping me how to cook, I know I sucks but I'll do everything just to see that hazel green eyes flickered because of me.