ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35- ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ❤️‍🔥🔞

(SPG: Contains sexual, explicit scenes, and verbal profanities that are not good on younger readers. Read at your own risk.)

JUNO's POV

"Zoe, I swear I'll choke you, mommy"

I kissed her fervidly. Caressing her arm back and forth. Zoe is giving me all the access I need and just holds my waist to not lose her strength. I asked for entrance using my tongue and she immediately welcomed it, doing the same thing. A French kiss is the most passionate way to make Zoe on her burning flame.

"Hmm.. moree.. so g-good.." my Zoe is quite brazen earlier for asking me on this.

I reached for Zoe's tongue and licked it simultaneously, she did the same on me and gave me a lizzy kiss, like swords slashing but using our tongue, my binibini is erotically wild.

"Uhhhng.. juno-oohh.." I traced her lips using my tongue and I earned a scratch, Zoe is giggling while I did that.

I slowly suck her lips, like a vacuum, slightly bite it but not hurting her, her lips are as soft as mallows, damn it so addicting!

I wrap my arms around her body and lift her, she automatically wraps her legs around my waist. Not stopping from kissing her I walk towards my secret room connected to my master room. Her eyes shut, not realizing we entered a new room. I pinned her on the wall and my kisses went down to her chin gliding down to her neck.

"Ju-ju-junooohh.. w-wait.. w-wait.. g-gosh where are we?!" she pushed me with all her might and that stopped me from kissing her.

I looked at her lovingly, her face is confused but amazement is visible. She roams her eyes around the room and walks towards everything, touching all the things around and mouth parted, like she can't believe what she's witnessing. I just follow her around, observing her every reaction, I'm relieved it seems like she's not afraid or disgusted.

"I thought you were just bluffing when you said about being.. g-goshhh! You'll use them on me?" her eyes are wide and waiting for my answer.

"Not until you beg.. I will never hurt you nor force you without your permission, binibini" binaling niya ang tingin sa iba at manghang nakatingin sa mga kadenang nasa gitna, toys are everywhere, mention anything you know, I have it.

"Are you some sort of Christian Grey, gxg version?" she's chuckling, teasing me. Namula na naman ang buong mukha ko, ghad!

"You like that? It's some sort of BDSM but in the movie it is not too detailed" I said eyes are avoiding her gazes.

"Isn't it exciting? Feeling both? Hurt and pleasure" singit talaga niya yan, baka totohanin ko.

"Not until you'll beg for it" I sigh.

She walks toward the wide red bed, touching the sheets. And roam her eyes on the things near the bed.

"Ropes, leather things I don't know exactly and different kinds of scissors? Are you kind of stabbing your sub?" I chuckled from her questions my gosh.

"It's for the rope binibini, to cut them immediately" I bit my lip, I swear my heart beat so fast and a lil embarrassed for my kinky things.

She stood up from bed and walked towards me, encircled her arms around my nape and bit her lower lip seductively, give me strength and patience for this woman!