ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34- ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ

JUNO's POV

It's Monday! That Saturday night gave me the best sleep. I should be in class but then an emergency call came up and now I'm on my way to the base.

"Chief" a salute and a head bow before I enter his office completely. We are friends but when it comes to work I always draw a line out of respect.

"Read this" he handed me a folder and I immediately took it and took my time to read it.

"The Vice-mayor was found dead in his office, no suspicious fingerprints when the team arrived, no camera inside his office, in the cctv outside his office the last person before the crime can't be determined, fully clothed, no lead if it's a man or woman"

He sighs deeply and continues..

"I don't want to disturb you but only you that I know can solve this, use your capability, the culprit left the scene smoothly, and deleted the cctv record of its arrival, I believe that person is not alone"

I just nodded. The motive is hard to distinguish since the victim is a politician.

"This is a trap" I spoke nonchalantly.

"Hmmmm?" He looked at me confusingly.

"If the cctv record was deleted upon this person's arrival, why would they spare the cctv record after the suspect left the office"

"Right. You're right.. that is suspicious."

I look at him steadily and return the folder.

"I'll go to the crime scene, same as before cover me up, and I want to enter the center control room" he nodded and stood up. He went to his closet and handed me a loose jacket and a bonet. We always do this because I'm hiding my identity. Lastly I wore my mask.

We arrived at the scene, pretending I'm one of his guards or whatever they call me. I'm just behind the chief with his men.

"Let's go, take your time" kami lang dalawa ang pumasok at naiwan ang iba para magbantay.

Pagpasok namin, ang unang napansin ko ay ang mga dugong nakakalat. Gabi nang mangyari ito.

I took my phone and have a selfie na ang background is yung kung saan maraming dugo, nagtaka ang chief sa ginawa ko pero hindi ko ito pinansin. Isesend ko ito kay Zoe, I know maya maya hahanapin ako nito dahil wala ako sa University.

The chief handed me a folder, mga litrato ito ng karumaldumal na pagsaksak sa biktima. Sa swivel chair ito, nakatihaya at may saksak sa kaliwang bahagi ng tiyan.

"He was stabbed from behind, look how the knife stands slightly upward, and there's no stain of blood on the upper chest on his left side, siguradong nasalo ang dugong tumalsik sa kaliwang braso ng killer, that I think the one who did this is a left handed"

Mataas na lintaya ko at nakikinig lang ang Chief sa theory ko.

Tumingin muli ako sa swivel chair kung saan nangyari ang krimen. Malinis gumawa ang kriminal na to. I saw in the CCTV may gloves ito.

Umikot ako at pinagmasdang mabuti ang paligid.

"Sigurado akong magkakilala sila ng Vice Mayor, at nag uusap pa sila bago nangyari to, hindi basta basta kumpyansa ka lang na may tao sa likod mo habang nakaupo ka lang"