ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46- ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ

NICOLEIGH'S POV

(This is Zoe's POV since their first encounter)

"How can you all be stupid?! Simple idea, you can't even make a prototype! Simple proposal, you can't even make a decent summary!" I'm here at the company shouting at everyone's stupidity, mygosh! How did they end up hired here without creative minds!

"Get the hell out of here! Make sure to fix everything tomorrow morning or you are all fired!" I irritatedly threw the papers on them, what a trash work, what are they?! High schoolers?! The wrong spelling really triggered everything!

When everyone left I massaged my temple, fuck! I really need to take a break from these shits. There's no day I'm not shouting from frustrations.

I dialed Ivy's number, she's my cousin. Her elder sister is Railee, both of them are my closest cousins.

"What?" I rolled my eyes in the air, this cousin of mine is a cold-stoned bitch, cold-stoned to some people but a bitch and flirty one to everyone she has interest in.

"I want to drink, are you up with Railee?" I heard her stomps and she asked Railee to go out.

"She said okay, so where?"

"Escapadé" It is the most luxurious bar and most private one in the town.

I drove my car immediately after I changed to something comfy in my office.

When I arrived, I received a text from Ivy that there's heavy traffic so they'll be a little late.

"Putangina! Pakialamera!"

"Sugurin niyo ng sabay! Patayin niyo yan! Putanginang yan!"

"Wala sa usapan yan boss!"

I heard some curses in the dim area, I also saw shadows who are fighting, should I call the cops?

After a few seconds I heard loud groans, I don't know to myself but I just found myself walking towards where the fighting scene is.

"Barilin mo! Punyeta!"

I gasped and ran towards it. I was in awe to see a woman crying and sulking in the corner while the other woman is fighting the five men who are currently aiming to stab her. I was in total amazement when I saw the girl clearly because of the lamp post, she dodged the attacks smoothly, her face is poker, black orbs are emotionless, she's so cool!

I observed she got metal knuckles on her hand, the moment her punches landed to the enemy, it automatically dozed to sleep.

Until one man remains who is shaking to nervousness, I think that's the leader. She was about to punch him with all her might when I shouted to stop her.

"Enough! The police are coming, let them handle them" fuck this mouth, I shouldn't interfer. Her gazes landed in my position, I gulped so hard looking at her emotionless yet scary face darted on me. She can't see me here since it was dark. I immediately ran away and got inside the bar.

"That was one hella nice scene but scary" I tried to act cool and forget what I saw. I think that's a normal day for gangsters, if only they are true.