ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50- ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ

NICOLEIGH's POV

(Back to the present time..)

I can't help myself but mentally laugh, Quin is pouting non-stop, I told her to go to Blackpink concert without any arguments and she thinks I'm mad.

"Seriously Juno, you can go, you bought tickets already" I laughed lightly, she looks stupid on the floor sitting like she has been slaved.

"Eh bakit parang labag sayo tapos Juno na tawag mo ah, hindi ka man lang umangal, diretsong oo ka agad, yung totoo may binabalak ka ba?" So she wants me to hinder her? Gosh! I know she's a fan, who am I to stop her from her happiness? As long as she knows how to come back to me.

"I just want you to enjoy it, so go now, gosh!"

"Eh punta nga tayo, bantayan moko, sige ka baka may umagaw sakin dun!"

"It's not my loss" I smirked at her and she threw tantrums again, oh God she's so cute.

"Zoe naman eh!"

"Ano ba, I'm decorating nga the Christmas tree oh, so at least it feels like I'm still in the Philippines" I'm busy unboxing the decorations but she was just there rolling on the floor like a kid.

"Nye nye nye" see? She's so childish.

"Don't look at me like that!" She's looking at me with an annoyance, seriously I told her to go!

"Like what?!"

"You're angry at me?" I raised my left eyebrow at her.

"Galit ako sa mundo!" She stomped her feet like a kid.

"Then why does it feel like you're mad at me?!"

"Eh tanga ka pala eh, ikaw ang mundo ko!" What the fuck did she just said?!

I don't know what to feel; should I blush or get irritated! Ugh, she's so annoying!

I threw the Christmas balls to her to cover my suppressed smiles.

"Yan, yan ka basta kiligin eh nangbabato hahahahahaaha" I rolled my eyes at her, conceited.

"Can you just shut up and go to your korean idols duh"

She looks at me with a wide grin, she walks towards and leans across me.

"Mahal.. yung tiktok ko puro mukha ni babyju, gusto ko narin ng baby" my face heats up from what she said. Who's babyju?!

"The audacity, Juno Quin, are we married?" I threw her dagger stares that made her grin smiles vanish.

I roll my eyes at her and walk away, I need to get the Christmas lights.

"Mahal, ano fave letter mo?" Here she goes again..

"Ako kasi.. I love 'U' hihi" so she's really into this huh

"Juno Quin, ano fave insect mo?"

"Inang yan bakit insect? Pet nalang!"

"Because my fave were the butterflies you gave me" I raised my left eyebrow at her, now she's stunned, see? She's starting a game she can't finish, tch.