ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48- ʟɪᴋᴇ

NICOLEIGH's POV

(Continuation..)

I LIKE HER.

I can't deny it anymore, after our mini escape, I goddamn realize that I like her so much and the feeling is not bearable. I don't even know when it started, I just woke up wanting her.

These people are motherfuckers, they don't know what they are bumping into, I can erase them from the world without any difficulty. I am now at the company and immediately called an emergency meeting. When the entire board of directors was complete, I immediately threw away the papers that showed the statistics of the successive declines in the company's stocks.

"Whoever you are, son of Poncio Pilato, you son of a bitch, just admit it now, I want to rest from everything but here you are giving me a headache."

"There is a traitor on the board of directors, whoever you are, you will never see the light of day again, I will make sure you lose everything."

I had a great day yesterday, it just took everything back today. Gosh! I immediately missed my Quin. I'm not clingy, I just really want a break, and I need her.

I was about to shout again when the door hung open and an unexpected person arrived. Akuma.

What is the great Akuma doing here? I immediately roamed my eyes on her/his whole being, but I still couldn't figure out if it was a woman or a man. Akuma's eyes are beautiful, the rumors are true.

"Good day" she greeted and everyone greeted her back. Oh my fucking god! Her voice! No way, there's no way that I can be wrong.. but their eyes..

"Ak-kuma, welcome" I stuttered gosh!

She sat on the empty chair and gestured to us to continue. I immediately regained my posture and continued the interrupted meeting.

"As I'm saying, I found out there's a traitor inside my company, you better show yourself now, you're wasting my precious time and just fucking around not knowing what can I do once I caught you 4k"

"Ms. Hart how can you be so sure that he is one of us in this room?" I look at Mr. Sy, is he serious or just plain stupid?

"Mr. Sy, only the board of directors has access to all big fishes in Hart's companies, now tell me, how can someone pull hundreds of millions?" I coldly and boredly told them, their actions and choice of words are suspicious.

"I have some suspects, now listen, because you ruined my schedules and fuck everything now I have to sacrifice my profession, I'll make your life a living hell whoever fucktard you are" I didn't scream, but it was cold, every word kills, if I'm a cold Professor in the University, well my tone and attitude is different when it comes to work and company, I can kill just by looking at them.

I was interrupted when Akuma raised her hand elegantly.

"You're the traitor?" Gosh, I wanna slap myself, of course she's not!

"Here, don't waste your energy, I know who's the culprit" I was stunned again, it's really her voice..

She's handing me a flashdrive, is this her proof of the culprit's activities? But how?