ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27- ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

JUNO's POV

"Get off of meee! Ahhhhh help!"

Nakakahayblad maglasing si Zoe, sobrang wasted, inutusan ako ni Miss Railee kanina na iuwi na to dahil sumasayaw na baka raw anong gawin.

Pinagtitinginan kami ngayon sa parking lot, nagmukha akong kidnapper ugh, ang gaan niya pero sobrang lakas makatulak.

"Miss Zoe naman ang hirap mo ipasok"

"I don't know you, helppppppp!"

Agad kong tinakpan ang bibig nito dahil baka makasuhan pa talaga ako, anak ng tipaklong.

"Don't you know who I am? Wait for me to be sane, I'll hunt you down and make your life a living hell for touching me!"

Anak ng tupa bipolar amp, naging seryoso na ang tunog neto pero yung mata nakapikit parin juskooo ano ba gagawin ko dito.

Binuhat ko ito ulit at pinasok na sa kotse, at last!

Pero humikbi ito, shit!

"A-are you going to kidnap m-me.. h-help.. don't h-hurt me.. don't touch m-me please.. E-eros please s-save me.." patuloy lang ito sa iyak pero parang pinunit ang puso ko sa taong tinawag nito.. Eros.. pakla akong napangiti at nilagay na ang seatbelt nito.

I want to know why she's so startled.. I think something happened to her before that makes her behave like this. I remember she said they used to deal with kidnappers before, my hunch is so strong that something really happened.

Eros, of course her very best man, he surely saved her before..

Nakatulog na si Zoe sa byahe, inuwi ko nalang sa bahay para bantayan, she's having nightmares while on the ride, like she's murmuring something I don't understand. It hurts that she's dealing with something like this.. what happened Zoe?

Nilagay ko na ito sa kama at pinalitan ng pantulog, I know that her body is to die for but my mind is circling to what happened to her.

After making her feel comfortable agad akong pumunta sa red room, at kinalkal ang mga articles na related sa kidnapping ng mga Hart.

July 19, 2013, I was 13 that time, so probably Zoe is 16.

It's a devastating 2 days for the Hart's family because the heiress went missing, after two days she was saved, with scratches on her body, in the article I saw Eros was there hugging her like she is the most vulnerable thing in the world.

It was supposed to be kidnapping but the kidnapper found out that Nicolo called the cops so Zoe became the hostage, the hostaging lasted for 15 hours.

Ang sakit sa dibdib habang binabasa ko ito, this article supposedly deleted, I think Nicolo even after everything that happened still doesn't want their family to be tainted, what a bullshit.

I'm Keres, no one can hide from me. Fuck, did they hurt and molested her? The thought of it wants me to rip off their fucking head. I wanna punch Nicolo for being reckless and stupid, you're too coward to be a father Mr. Hart!

Bumalik na ako sa kwarto at nakitang payapang natutulog ang propesora.

"You're living with your traumas my binibini.." I caress her beautiful face, she's so gorgeous.. her deep grey eyes speak a thousand thoughts no one wanted or ready to listen to..