ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49- ꜱᴛɪʀʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

NICOLEIGH's POV

(Continuation..)

"Araaaaay potangina! Sino yun?!" Oh my God! Did I kick that human too much? Damn, I'm abducted again!

I'm about to cry when that human stands up and stretched her body.

"HUXLEEEEY?!" It's her! Did she save me from that bad guy? Or it's her who abducted me?

"Ano ba binibini, ang sakit na nga ng katawan ko kakabuhat sayo kagabi, sinipa mo pa ako, grabi ka na talaga manakit hindi lang emotionally, physically pa" oh, I remember.. I was so drunk last night.. so I'm not abducted.

My cheeks are reddened from embarrassment, do I look shit last night? I turn my gazes to her and she's oozing hot, or my eyesight is tricking me again?

"So you're talking to me now huh, get out! My gosh!"

"Hala siya, bahay ko to anong get out?!" Stupid! I can't stand the view of you, you're- ugghhh!

"I don't care, get out!" I can really feel my crimson face now, this is embarrassing!

"Ano ba tili ka ng tili-" I looked at myself and realized I was wearing a night gown.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU GOT ME NAKED LAST NIGHT YOU- PERVERT HUMAN BEING!" My ghad! My embarrassment is unbearable, I swear I smell shit last night, actually I don't care if she'll strip my clothes off.. but fuck last night I know I don't look okay!

She ran when I was about to throw her something, ugh! She's unbelievable.

"PUMIKIT NAMAN AKO EH" She said while running, so I really look shit huh, my Quin can't bear my ugliness and just close her eyes. I wanted to slap her and cry.

****

"I, Juno Huxley, Deputy Chief of Secret Cell Organization, Captain in East Asia, will give you every power I have to make that guy suffer in hell"

My lips hung open. After explaining about Eros, telling her about my past, which I don't understand where she got the information, as far as I know it was deleted from every tabloid, here she is telling me her another identity! Seriously, how can she be this intelligent?

She smirked and kissed my forehead, shit, she really knows how to give me stomach butterflies.

"You're only 22.. how.. so that's why you have those men in black suits.." I remember when we got to save Alexa's Mom, I know that men in black are not just ordinary people.

"Yes ma'am!"

"How Juno?" I can see in her eyes that she's hesitant, I better give her enough time to tell me everything.

"Let's just say I'm awesome, ma'am!" She winked at me, gosh, she's so naughty!

****

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hoy cousin! Nabagok ba ang utak mo at pumayag ka na rarampa sa Miss University?" I roll my eyes at Ivy, can she just shut up?

"Aha! Don't tell me you're doing this for Juno? Mygosh! I told you already you don't need to be a model or change yourself, she's clearly into you" I still want to be a model in her eyes, what's so wrong with that?