ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32- ꜱᴜʏᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ

JUNO's POV

"Quin.. my gosh! Bitaw na" natatawang saad ng binibini, kasalukuyan akong nakayakap sa likod nito habang nagliligpit ng pinagkainan namin, we woke up late so we had our brunch.

"Five minutes"

"Never thought you're this clingy, you're a badass cold student" I chuckled and made her face me that caused her to lean at the sink.

"Never knew as well, should I stop? Hmmm?" hugged her again resting my face on her shoulder.

"You should start the engine now to heat up the car" she's giggling, pinching my nose.

"Baby go na nga, we're so late, I have to sign some papers" damn, how inconsiderate am I.

"Alright, I'll wait for you outside, mwua" napailing nalang si Zoe sa kaartehan ko, bakit ba eh gusto ko maglambing, mamaya busy na yun.

Agad kong binuhay ang makina at sandaling natulala, till now I can't keep up with the fact that she's mine, thought it's a dream but we took a bath together earlier.

Promise naligo lang kami!

Promise!

Oo na, slayt rawr, kainis si Zoe, isang malanding propesora.

"We good to go?" I look at her lovingly, she's wearing pink paired slacks and suits, she looks vibrant and young, what a gorgeous human being.

"Just want you to know, you're stunning. Gorgeous, Miss University!" I teased, gave me a death glare.

"Stop that" she rolled her eyes and was about to open the car door but I pinned her there.

"Seriously, you're not wrong when you say a lot of people are willing to die for you"

"Sweet talker" I chuckled, opened the door for her and immediately turned to the other side.

"Seatbelt!" I set her seatbelt on and kissed her nose before moving away, which I earned a small yet majestic laugh from my gorgeous professor.

"I heard the event was cancelled" saad ng binibini habang nag aayos ng mukha nito, ang dami niyang dala na hindi ko alam ano ang mga yun, girl stuff.

"Yeah, and that's better, I can't wait to see Jaja's defeated face" I laugh pero napansin ko ang pagkunot ng nuo ng aking katabi.

"Oh come on, he's harmless, he likes guys, di kami talo" saw her shocked reaction, but her face is still intact, she just looks at me questioning if I'm saying the truth.

"He's gay" she said, and that's a statement.

"You just don't know how he almost vomited about the article of being us together HAHAHAHA" kapag inaalala ko talaga reaction ni Jaja mapapatawa ako, namumula ang mukha niya sa kahihiyan.

"Ikaw binibini, the last time I checked, you're straight" I glance at her but she seems unbothered.

"Nothing is like that, you don't know when or to whom will your heart beat, you're just so annoying that I want to keep for myself"

"An open-minded, spread wider baby, I like that!" I winked at her and again her designer bag hit my face, I'm no masochist but that's a sadistic pleasure, ikaw kaya sampalin ng tig half milyon na bag mapapa yes slap me more ka nalang.