ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38- ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ..

JUNO's POV

They said.. chase her, do something, stop the wedding, use your connections and power, steal her, run away with her, fight for your love, and any encouraging common words that only love fools will do.

There's a line between doing actions and respect. It's her decision to sacrifice because that's what she thinks she can only do out of her limitations. I respect that but it doesn't mean I'm okay with it.

I did not do anything impulsive, simply because I have my own perspective and beliefs when it comes to love.

True love is not controlled by feelings. It does not do anything and everything it feels. If your love and feelings are true it should be under the control of principle.

Nicolo was blinded by power and fear, he forgot to think straight and not realizing he was letting the predators choke and corner them.

For more than a year of battling my well-defended unknown opponent, I found out a lot of dirty work that is not my intention but was connected and that's where I understand everything.

From the death of my mother to my brother's funeral, everything was because of some unfinished business. I only met Zoe's mom once, but never did I think the root of all the problems around Asia was because of her and her ancestors.

Mom said that one day I'll meet the person she keeps on protecting. I connected all the dots and it's all pointing in the same direction, I didn't meet the end yet but I'm almost there.

"Juno, my papers will be released two weeks from now on, should I keep my distance or what?" Kira, she's been with me throughout my battles, guns and grenades, I never saw fear in her eyes. She's like a professional killer but with a good heart.

"Keep your distance but I want you still around, my enemies are still lurking around, I told sixto already about you" I look at her seriously.

"Sorry for always kissing you around, those pests are jerking around, even I disguise they always find me" she's talking about the paparazzis, she's not a celebrity but a most wanted person in Taiwan. She was wrongly accused and I'm helping her, it takes time but at least we're making progress. We give and take, she will help me with my enemies, and she will ask me for whatever she needs.

Ysabelle exaggerates when she says we make out, we never do something more than kissing, and we only do it if necessary.

"Don't bother, now we are here I'm slowly cleaning them up, I have more men here" she just nodded and continued watching some netflix movies.

If you're asking how I met her, well she was recommended by the Chief, you know it's more fun to make the city's villain as your helping hand. I do believe that in every villain's story lies an injustice experience, unfair treatment, and inequality.

That is why I see good in everything but that does mean I'll tolerate them.

"See you around Aki, I'm one call away" she stood up and was about to go but she remained standing so I looked up at her, she was staring like she was trying to read what was on my mind.

"What?" I confusingly ask.

"You're so exquisite, people fall in love with the idea of having you, but most of them are not used to rare, they are strange to it, that leads to a lack of capacity to treat you with such and right. That's where they lose you."