ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43- ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

NICOLEIGH's POV

I woke up from the small noise, someone is crying silently but the sobbing is unbearable. It's been a week since we left the Philippines but we never talk about the things we left there, we just hang around and visit different places. How can I ask her, when every night she keeps on crying silently, but smiles like the happiest on earth during day time. She knows how to keep her heart aches all by herself so no one will worry about her. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone like that? Whenever I see her smiling face in the morning, putting kisses on my face, I can't help myself but mentally smile bitterly, how can this woman manage to act like nothing hurt her?

"Good morning, mi amour!" she smiles widely, forcing me to get up while kissing me everywhere she can reach. Goodness, she always put stomach butterflies in me.

"Omg, stop I'll brush my teeth and wash my face muna, love!" I want to sound angry but turns out I'm giggling. Gosh!

"Huh? Hindi kapa naghilamos sa lagay na yan love? Ang bango mo eh" here she is again, I'm not gullible.

"Stop or I'll punch your face, I might smell awful" I look at her with my dagger stare but this woman just doesn't care and smiles like a creep.

"Oh! Wait baby, bago ka maghilamos.." she ran out of the room and immediately came back with a bouquet of Calla Lily, damn she really knows how to make my day extra special.

"To the most beautiful- ah no second to my mother, here's a bouquet of flowers, reward yan sa mga good girl" I think she's talking about cooking her breakfast yesterday, duh I just fried some eggs but I brutally messed the whole kitchen, ugh I'm hopeless.

"Thank you, love!" I smiled genuinely and gave her a flying kiss, no I won't kiss her without brushing my teeth.

"Sige na, I'll wait outside, breakfast is ready" she already left and I looked at the flowers, they are so fresh, it seems like they are freshly picked. I place it on the vase and smile a little. I want to live like this forever, will wake up with a smile and will sleep with laughter.

For a week of staying here, Quin never made me feel less of a person even with my difficulties, I know when it comes to her I become irrational and she always sees my flaws as my cute assets, she's weird yet adorable.

I immediately cleaned myself up in the bathroom and did all my morning rituals.

As I slowly walked towards her in the kitchen I heard her singing her lungs out. She's waking up the neighbours, this woman I really can't.

"You're used to going out your way to impress these Mr. Wrongs, but you can be yourself for me, I'll take you as you are"

I laugh lightly, she's really stupid, the woman I'm into. She's singing while putting plates on the table.

"I know they said, 'believe in love' is a dream that can't be real. So, girl, let's write a fairy tale and show 'em how we feel"

She grabs some utensils and throws them up in the air, catches them and smirks like a real stupid jerk, I mentally laugh, seriously? She's like a kid playing around.

When she roamed her eyes around she saw me and ran towards me with her annoying smile, gosh!

"You're who I'm thinking of, girl, you ain't my runner-up and no matter what you're always number one"