ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53- ᴀᴘᴇx ❤️‍🔥🔞

(SPG: Contains sexual, explicit scenes, and verbal profanities that are not good on younger readers. Read at your own risk.)

NICOLEIGH's POV

"Ah!" Fuck that hurts. This beast just threw me on the bed and my head hit the headboard.

I gulped hard watching her aggressively destroy her polo-buttons are flying everywhere. Oh my gosh, she's dangerously hot.

"Strip, leigh.." I look at her in disbelief, what did she just call me?!

I want to protest but I can't find my words, she's oozing hot, I want to top her but I think I can't stop her now. I'm so stupid for teasing this beast infront of me, I forgot that I can easily swayed this woman.

I'm just wearing a loose white polo, I swear I don't know that she'll act this way.

Flashback:

I finished my night rituals, I lit up my cinnamon scented candle, while doing so, something in my mind popped up.

Quin is so busy on her phone and Sixto is always on the call with her-discussing things I barely catch up with. I miss her and I need her attention.

I took my lotion, put my right leg on the bed and exaggeratedly spread it in front of her-making sure she'll enjoy the view, I started to apply my lotion while humming a song.

"Are you seducing me, binibini? I can clearly see your soul right through here and you're distracting my inner self that I can't think straight, damn ang dami ko pang tatapusin" I mentally giggled but pretended to not hear anything.

After my right leg, I switched it to my left leg, this time I positioned slightly sidewards and spread like a slut.

This is not me! Gosh, never in my wildest dream I'm willing to be a slut.

"You're testing me, woman" my my my I'm scared.

"You're saying something, master?" I seductively utter and look at her lovingly.

I saw how she gulped hard and eyes were fixed with so many emotions. I need you baby, come one, just make me your whore, I don't mind.

I gasped when she stood up and put her laptop on the bedside table with no care at all.

"Now, you'll be punished. Really really bad"

I was about to walk away because she's making my knees wobble but the moment I turned my back to her she choked my nape from behind and forcedly grabbed me to face her and a scorching kiss welcomed me. Damn, this ain't butterflies anymore but an animal kingdom.

She's aggressively hot.

I was caught off guard when she easily lifted me and threw me on the bed that made me realize I'm so helpless when it comes to bedtime.

End of flashback.

My hands are trembling while I'm unbuttoning my cloth, who wouldn't when I can clearly see what she's been pulling from her drawer, she's so obsessed with her toys!