chapter 19-20

Chapter 19 Counting the goods
  Surrounded by thick white fog, Yu Qing stood on the street and looked around blankly. She was unfamiliar with her life, where should she go?

  Not to mention the pigeon market you want to explore!
  If she didn't get lost in the foggy ocean, she would be Amitabha Buddha, how could she dare to expect to find it smoothly on the first day she went out!
  "Which way should I go? Gecko looks like I'm coming out today, Gecko was a mistake!" It was too cold in the morning on a frosty day, and with thin clothes, Yu Qing's teeth were so cold Fight, out of tune.

  Going out with great ambitions, but failing to go far before going out, and then rolling back in despair, what a disgrace!

  After returning to the room and wrapped in the quilt for a while, I felt a little warm on my body.

  Since it's too early to go out, let's go around the advanced studio.

  Flashing into the studio, Yu Qing realized that the studio was kept at a constant temperature. Why didn't she expect to enter the studio slowly?
  Looking at the empty studio, from the time she traveled to the present, she has yet to take a good look at her current situation. Although she has never lived in this era, she has heard a few things from the older generation.

  When suddenly in an unfamiliar environment, I believe that everyone will feel uneasy, and Yu Qing is also the same.

  If you want to live well in this era, the most important thing is to wear warm clothes and eat well.

  And in this world, if she breaks up with Mi Qianjin, it can be said that she has no relatives, and it will be difficult for her.

  The only thing she could seize was to threaten her marriage and ask him to compromise to help her find a job, no matter if it was a temporary job or any type of job, as long as she had a source of income for the time being.

  Another point is to count the food and things that can be exchanged for money.

  There are a lot of good things, but there are not many that can be taken out, so they have to be well organized.

  There are three bags of rice in the kitchen, all in 50-pound bags. This was the last time she went to the countryside to attend an employee's wedding, and she bought it from their village by the way. Otherwise, it is impossible to store so much rice in the kitchen. Under normal circumstances, their studio eats a bag and buys a bag, so as not to buy too much and put them at home.

  The flour was packed in a bag of five kilograms. Since she is from the South and is not used to pasta, she only prepared a little.

  Then there are some whole grains, a few packets of noodles, and a few jars of pickles.

  The rest is some ingredients such as oil, salt, sauce and vinegar.

  A number of kitchen utensils such as pots and pans, knife boards, etc.

  There are dozens of eggs, several packets of hot pot base, two packets of brown sugar, two jars of honey, one packet of dried shrimp, and two packets of seaweed in the refrigerator. Fresh vegetables just have some red peppers. There are fewer in the freezer, only a few quick-frozen dumplings, maybe only enough to cook a bowl, half a catty of pork, but nothing.