c 426-430

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Chapter 426 Father Ruan Come on
  Seeing that Yu Qing was about to go out, Xiang Yisen paused at the door for a while, closed the door and turned back.

  Seeing her lying back on the bed again, she asked curiously: "What did you hear just now?"

  Yu Qing raised her eyebrows and looked at him: "How do you know I'm listening to the corner?"

  Xiang Yisen said while flipping through the book: " I vaguely heard voices downstairs."

  Yu Qing twitched her hair irritably, and snorted, "Hey, some people get more comfortable the more they get along; some people are just the opposite, and the more they get along, the more unbearable it becomes Personality flaws, being fussy about others, I really can't stand it."

  "If you don't get along, you just don't get along."

  Xiang Yisen said indifferently, for men, if they get along, they get along, and if they don't get along, they break up. There are not as many delicate thoughts as women.

  The store will open tomorrow, and the diesel engine factory also has a lot of things that need to be dealt with by Xiang Yisen. Regardless of whether the Purchasing Department is busy or not, Yu Qing has to report to work.

  It can be said that now they no longer have the leisure and leisure before and after marriage, and both of them have a lot of things to do.

  They booked an evening train.

  It was originally arranged for Ruan Zheng to take them to the train station, but before they left, Ruan Xiuhua also got on the train.

  "Dad, it's fine if my brother sees me off. You go back and wash up early and rest early." Yu Qing likes to get along with Father Ruan very much, but he doesn't want Father Ruan to stay up late.

  This sent them on the train, and it took two or three hours to go back and forth. Going to bed too late, worried that Dad Ruan would get wrinkles.

  "It's okay, your dad and I are still young." Ruan Xiuhua consciously sat in the passenger seat, closed the door, and had a firm intention to see him off.

  Ruan Zheng turned his head and glanced at Ruan Xiuhua. Under the dim light in the car, his fair skin and exquisite three-dimensional facial features, if he was said to be his brother, people would believe him.