c 376-380

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 376 Encounter
  Sitting in a sleeper at night, the time is still easy to pass. After a good night's sleep, it's almost time to get off the car when you wake up the next day.

  Taking advantage of Lu Jinzhong's time to go to the toilet, Yu Qing flashed into the studio and finished washing quickly, and when she came out, she packed her luggage and asked Xiang Yisen to wash up briefly.

  After Xiang Yisen came back from washing up, and asked the two big men to carry their luggage later, Yu Qing went to the soft seat car.

  Entering the soft seat car, many people have already woken up. Since it was only a few small stops from the departure station, there were not many people on the bus, and many people were still sleeping soundly on their seats.

  Girl Shan Shuang has already woken up, looking at the wet hair on their foreheads, they should have washed up.

  Before Yu Qing walked in front of them, they found her, and then they stood up, "Sister Yu."

  "Sit down." Seeing their nervous expressions, Yu Qing hurriedly let them sit down.

  Then, she sat down opposite them, and asked kindly: "Are you nervous when you come to Yicheng for the first time?" The

  girl with single eyelids smiled shyly, "A little bit.

  " The train is coming to the station soon, take your things with you."

  "Sister Yu, we have packed everything." The

  two of them held a bag, which contained only a change of clothes, and the rest of the luggage was in Yangcheng It is lost.

  The train pulled into the station, Yu Qing got off the train with the two girls, they didn't dare to delay, they went to meet Xiang Yisen and the others.

  Standing at the railway station square again, looking at everything outside the station feels kind, she came back again.

  "Comrade Xiang, you found that there are a lot of itinerant vendors outside the station when you come back this time."

  "Really."

  Yu Qing stopped an aunt who sold ripe corn, "Here are five corns."

  "There are yellow ones and white ones, comrade, which one do you want?" The aunt who picked up a load of buckets put down the load and lifted the white gauze on the two buckets.