c 286-290

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 286 Curiosity
  Grandma Ruan picked up the apple and looked at it, but finally said nothing, "Qingqing, this apple is too big, you can find a knife, and we can share it together."

  There is no fruit knife at home, Yu Qing found a small steel knife from the studio, cut the apples into small pieces and placed them on the plate, so that it was convenient to eat.

  She pinched a piece and put it in her mouth, "Grandma, it's sweet and crispy, very delicious."

  "I'll have a taste." Grandma Ruan ate a piece, and it tasted really good, "Go and help your in-laws cut a plate too , let him taste this apple."

  "Yeah." Yu Qing helped Xiang's father cut a plate, and then returned to the kitchen, the fish pieces in the pan were almost turned yellow.

  She picked up this pot, and put another pot of fish pieces into it, frying them slowly, turning them over from time to time.

  A big pot of fish nuggets is still a big pot after frying, and it is impossible to eat fish every meal. This big pot can be eaten for a long time.

  The two catties of succulent meat bought in the morning were cut into thin slices at noon, stir-fried and put the oil in a bowl. It can be eaten for two days without any problem.

  In this era, ordinary people can't afford refrigerators, and everyone buys meat dishes and can't finish a meal. This is how they all come here.

  The electric stove was turned off, and the whole kitchen smelled of frying oil. Yu Qing smelled herself, and even her clothes and hair were stained with the smell of oily smoke.

  It seems that next time I have to find a way to get an exhaust fan back and install it, otherwise the smell of cooking oil will be harmful to my health.

  He raised his wrist and looked at the time, it was already half past five.

  After Yu Qing washed the rice and put the rice cooker on the electric stove, the siren of a car sounded outside the courtyard, and when she came out to look, four people entered the courtyard door one after another.

  Besides Ruan Zheng and Xiang Yisen, there were also Qiao Daming and Chen Yuzhu.

  "Yimmori, are these two your friends?" Grandma Ruan asked with a smile as she looked lovingly at the man and woman who followed behind.