c 436-440

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Chapter 436 You Are My Biggest Motivation
  "The temptation you said is a bit strong. If I operate well, the profit will be huge, but the question is, can you produce it?" Brother Hai had an idea in his mind, but he didn't catch it for a while arrive.

  "Brother Hai doesn't have to worry about production." Yu Qing thought for a while and gave her own suggestion: "Actually, Brother Hai can try to open a unique car franchise store in Yangcheng, integrating vehicle sales, after-sales service, and spare parts. The supply and information feedback are authorized by our manufacturer, and you are only allowed to sell our products in Yangcheng."

  In the business talk business, Haige thought about it seriously, "The hype you are talking about now is useless, the most important thing is I want to see the products produced in your factory, that will be more convincing."

  Xiang Yisen nodded: "Of course, at the end of the year and early January at the latest, we will come to Yangcheng again, and wait for the surprise we will give you."

  Diesel engines are simpler in structure than gasoline ones. Diesel vehicles have better durability, higher torque, and stronger starting and climbing than gasoline vehicles. According to Yu Qing's vision, the prospects are promising.

  The biggest problem now is the issue of time. He needs to give him enough time to practice. He believes that he will be successful.

  Brother Hai handed it over clearly, and then Xiang Yisen and Yu Qing used a day to ship the consigned goods.

  I bought a sleeper ticket to go back that night at the train station.

  Yu Qing knew that Xiang Yisen was under a lot of pressure to take over the diesel engine factory, so she tried not to cause trouble for him. She searched the Internet for a diesel-powered SUV. The body looked sturdy, and the black-gray body was even more mysterious.

  After looking at the price, she found it acceptable, so she took a photo directly.

  Before the diesel engine factory produces the first car, it is estimated that this car will not have a chance to be driven out.

  But before that, Xiang Yisen can be given some inspiration. It can also be regarded as a contribution to the rapid development of diesel vehicles in terms of national science and technology.