c 396-400

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 396 Go to work
  "I will greet you at the store tomorrow, so don't go there, sleep more at home. When you go to work, just sit still and ask the little boy in your department to do it if you have anything to do. Don't knock I've just touched it." Xiang Yisen reminded him worriedly.

  "." Yu Qing stroked her hair, why did this matter come to her?
  Does this count as a cocoon?   Yu Qing pushed the man who was still immersed in excitement, and asked tentatively: "Husband, this is not safe. To be on the safe side, why don't we have a
  fight tonight?"

  "Ah?!"

Er was just fantasizing about whether the child would be a boy or a girl and who he would look like in the future, when Yu Qing suddenly raised a cannonball, causing his brain to shut down immediately.

  "This, this."

  "Hey, what are you worried about, hurry up." Yu Qing has already begun to unbutton her pajamas.

  Mi Qianjin rode his bicycle and returned home with Xiangqin, already dripping with sweat. After entering the door of Yue's house, he simply washed his face and sat at the table to prepare for dinner.   Seeing Mi Qianjin sitting at the table sweating profusely

  , Mrs. Xiang was slightly taken aback, got up and poured him a glass of water, and asked, "Where did you two go shopping this afternoon?"

Glancing at his daughter, "Do you see how tired you are? Don't rely on yourself to be pregnant and order him to death. You have to feel sorry for your own man."

  Seeing her mother scolding herself, Xiang Qin thought Buyi: "How far did we go shopping? We didn't walk two streets in total. It's because of the hot weather that he sweats so much. It's not my fault!"

  Mi Qianjin sat at the dining table with his lips clenched. Drinking water loudly, as if the argument between mother and daughter didn't exist in my ears.

  Xiang Chongwen knocked on the table, warning that it was time to eat, and signaled the mother and daughter to pay attention to the time and occasion.

  "Come on, it's too hot for a cold beer."

  "Thank you, Dad."

  Mi Qianqian took it, touched Xiang Chongwen, and took a sip with his head up. The cool liquid flowed down his throat, and the heat on his body was reduced a lot.