c 336-340

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 336 Returning to the power station

  The couple who used to be very restrained had a bit of trouble this night.

  When she woke up the next day, Yu Qing yawned again and again.

  "If I had known this was the case, we would have slept upstairs last night."

  Xiang Yisen rubbed his cheeks to wake himself up a bit, "If you sleep upstairs, you won't be able to listen to the corner, didn't you want to do this a long time ago? Did you do it? This time it just happened as you wished."

  "You want to be beaten." Yu Qing raised her fist forward and was about to hit someone.

  Xiang Yisen grabbed her small fist, and with a little force, he hugged her full, bowed his head and kissed her unceremoniously.

  Last night, he heard the movement next door, and he endured it all night. At dawn, he had already heard the sound of the door opening next door. When they got up, they were not afraid that they would hear the movement.

  When the clouds stopped and the rain stopped, the two simply cooked a bowl of noodles for breakfast.

  Holding a bag of fruit candies in her hand, Yu Qing dragged her exhausted body to the duty room of the security department to clock in.

  "Xiao Yu, when did you come back?"

  "Good morning, Comrade Li, I came back yesterday." Yu Qing grabbed the candy and put it on the table in front of him, "Come and eat the candy."

  "Hey! There is still candy Eat, thank you." Lao Li smiled and peeled off one and threw it into his mouth.

  In the duty room, two colleagues from the morning shift were sitting there drinking water. Yu Qing each grabbed a handful of candy, "Is there anything going on in the factory these days?"

  "Nothing, everything is normal."

  Yu Qing greeted everyone for a while , Wait for the four people in the middle shift to arrive, and the two shifts will finish.

  "Lao Li, Xiao Wu, I'll go to the factory."

  Lao Li glanced at the bag in her hand, smiled and waved, "Go, go."

  Yu Qing came out of the duty room and went to the factory building first. .

  "Sister Yu, are you back?"