c 461-465

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Chapter 461 High Efficiency

  Er Gong left the shoe store and didn't know what he was going to prepare for the whole day.

  Anyway, when he got off work in the evening, a large cardboard box was tied to the shelf behind his motorcycle.

  Xiang Yisen, who came to collect the money and lock the door, raised his eyebrows when he saw him, a little confused.

  "Brother Sen."

  "Are you here for something?"

  Er Gang smiled. People are in good spirits on happy occasions, and the old single dog also has a time of vitality. "I'll come to pick Wu Li up from work and go to see her parents together." Er

  Gang The speed of chasing the girl made Xiang Yisen look sideways: "Okay, it's the first time to visit so soon."

  Wu Li watched the two men come in together, she smiled sweetly at the second bar, and quickly took the completed report Come out and take out the cash received today.

  Xiang Yisen ignored being surrounded by the pink bubbles of the two, and calmly checked the report to confirm the turnover and the actual cash deducted from the discount.

  After clearing the cash, he slowly picked up the pen and signed the report. Tear off the second couplet and tie it with the cash, and put it in the briefcase without haste.

  Ergang looked enviously at Xiang Yisen's series of actions, and joked: "Brother Sen, you go to a few shops every day. Your briefcase is too small. Change to a bigger one next time." "It's not too small, this

  briefcase This is the third bag that Qingqing changed for me." Xiang Yisen weighed the briefcase, and he found that this bag usually contained money most of the time, and it was rarely used to hold documents.

  Seeing Ergang's envious expression, Wu Li patted his arm and comforted him, "You want a new bag, I'll give you one next time.

  " It's the money Senge can't collect, not the bag.

  Xiang Yisen didn't look at them, and chased them away: "Don't get tired of it, hurry up, I'm going to lock the door."

  Er Gang and Wu Li were not annoyed, they waved goodbye and left with sweet faces, without nostalgia.