c 241-245

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 241 Those things about the family dinner
  A dad sounded in his ears like thunder, and Ruan Xiuhua was so startled that he almost couldn't keep his bicycle handle steady, and the two of them almost fell into the ditch beside the road.

  "Hey! Dad, slow down, why are you so excited? Haha"

  It may be the first time I have spoken, and I don't feel embarrassed to shout again later.

  After Ruan Xiuhua stabilized the faucet, the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably.

  "Girl, let's go home." The

  father and daughter returned home happily, and as soon as they entered the house, they found that there were many people in the house.

  "Dad, we're back." Ruan Xiuhua entered the room.

  Yu Qing followed closely, "Master, we're back."

  Mr. Ruan snorted, as expected of father and daughter, they both greeted each other in the same way.

  Yu Qing entered the living room, and found that there were a lot of handsome guys sitting on the sofa in the living room, one, two, three, four, with similar looks, similar heights, and different ages.

  These should be the Uncle's Four King Kongs, right?
  Sure enough, Mr. Ruan waved to her, and said with a loving smile, "Girl Qing, come here. Let me introduce you."

  He pointed to the one in the first row and said, "He is your elder brother Ruan Zheng, who is older than you. " Five years old, a junior staff member, and now he is still single, of course other than him are also bachelors."

  Yu Qing smiled at him, the staff member is also good, that is a solid job.

  He smiled back.

  "Second brother Ruan Yong is the second brother, who is three years older than you, and now works in the tobacco department. The third is third brother Ruan Qiang, who is only one year older than you. He just graduated this year and is a small employee."

  Finally, Mr. Ruan Pointing to the youngest handsome guy, "This is the fourth eldest, Ruan An, who is two years younger than you. She is now in her third year of high school and is preparing to take the college entrance examination this year. I don't need to say anything about her, I have already told you."