c 71-75

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 71 Drying Chazi

  "Have you never worked before?"

  Yu Qing piled the firewood that fell on the ground to the corner of the wall, and asked Kuang Gang, who was sitting paralyzed on the small wooden pole. It's okay, if it's a load of eggs or fragile items, don't let him smash them all!
  Kuang Gang scratched his head and smiled naively: "No, my parents and sisters did all these things at home before, and I never did them."

  "Then what do you do at home?" Yu Qing was curious about how big a man he was. What to do at home Someone at home and abroad has done it, so he came here for free?

  "I study, and I am very tired from studying. I have to attend classes at school and do my homework at home. I have no time to do housework. Moreover, my parents will not let me do it. They say that my task is to read good books. , with a culture, it will be easy to recruit people to work in factories in the future." Kuang Gang took it for granted.

  Yu Qing just smiled, noncommittal.

  "Hey! How tiring! Yu Qing, you have nothing to do to build a kitchen. Wouldn't it be nice to eat alone in the cafeteria?"

  Kuang Gang rubbed his sore shoulder and grinned, "You're such a troublesome thing. It’s building the kitchen, chopping firewood, and buying vegetables and food in the future.”

  She listened to his nagging all the time, Yu Qing pulled out her ears impatiently, and reminded: “That Kuang Gang, during working hours, you If you don’t go to the workshop, they won’t talk about you?”

  “What are you talking about? They always say they have something to go away during working hours. It’s okay for me to go away once.”

  Seeing that he didn’t understand, Yu Qing said directly: “Would you like to come in? Have a glass of water in the house, I'll pack up and go to work." It 's almost

  four o'clock, and she has to go to work.

  "Ah, yes, you have to go to work." Kuang Gang seemed to have just realized, "Then you go to work quickly, leave me alone, I will go back to the workshop."

  Yu Qing had a trademark smile on her face, and this person's reaction The arc is also too long.

  After get off work in the afternoon, Yu Qing ordered meals from the cafeteria, instead of eating with Li Xiaoyu in the cafeteria, she went home directly and took the meals into the studio.

  Then I went to the vegetable field with the bucket non-stop. I didn't water it for a few days, and if I didn't water it again, the newly sprouted vegetable seedlings in the field would dry out and die.

  The vegetable seedlings have grown three leaves, and the vegetable seedlings that need to be transplanted next weekend, such as cabbage, should be ready for transplanting.