c 256-260

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 256 Tired and SleepyYu
  Qing shook his hand, "Hurry up, why are you here during the day, don't you have to go to work?

  " serious.

  "What a coincidence." Yu Qing glanced at him suspiciously, but she didn't ask the question, but pointed to the furniture in the yard and said: "You came just in time, the furniture has arrived, let you install it. "

  These are all furniture?" Xiang Yisen looked at the cardboard boxes of different sizes in the yard, which is too particular, what kind of expensive furniture has to be packed in cardboard boxes?
  "Well, upstairs and downstairs, the furniture in the bedroom, guest room, study and living room are all here, I will work hard for you today." Yu Qing handed a pair of scissors to him with a smile.

  Xiang Yisen didn't refuse, but jokingly said: "If I had known this, I would have brought that kid Lu Jinzhong here."

  "He knows our yard, has he been here?"

  "No." The construction site conditions are too bad, if Let the boy know about this yard, Xiang Yisen is afraid that he will clamor to live here.

  "Then invite him to dinner when we're here to shake the pot." Yu Qing followed behind him.

  "Let's talk about it later." Xiang Yisen unpacked a boxy cardboard box in a short while, and saw the four corners of furniture wrapped in foam inside, "Is this a small square table?"

  Yu Qing glanced at the height of the cardboard box , shook his head: "It should be the bedside table, you took all the cardboard boxes apart."

  "This furniture is made of logs, the texture is so clear, it's just a layer of wax on it, it's so beautiful and shiny The tiles are bright, what kind of wood is this?" Xiang Yisen looked at the original color of the wood with bright colors in the dark, and couldn't tell what kind of wood it was for a while.

  "It seems to be ebony wood. I heard that the texture is natural and wonderful. Seeing the real thing, it really didn't disappoint me."

  Xiang Yisen nodded, "It's quite wonderful, and the price is not cheap, right?"

  Yu Qing pinched her earlobe, and said with a sneer, "It's vulgar to talk about money."

  Xiang Yisen took out a passbook from his pocket and gave it to her, "To avoid vulgarity, please trouble Qingqing to keep it for me."