c 540-545

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Can his wine compare with the wine she prepared?
  Her brother didn't take her difficulties into consideration at all!

  Today, she was the one who clamored for a treat, but the wine that the Ruan family didn't usually drink during the dinner was low-grade wine. What would the sisters-in-law, mother-in-law and nephews think of her?

  What did her step-daughter and step-son-in-law think of her?
  Can she still hold her head up in front of the Ruan family?
  While the Ruan family was sitting in the private room waiting for the food to be served, when they saw the wine that Zhou Jingfang brought back, not to mention the expressions of other people, even the always kind Grandma Ruan also pulled down her face.

  Ruan Xiuhua saw everyone's expressions, and he couldn't hold back his face, so he stopped Zhou Jingfang from drinking: "Don't open this wine, we men will drive without drinking in the afternoon, and it's not suitable for you lesbians to drink this wine. Come up with a bottle of soda."

  Zhou Jingfang looked awkward, and turned around in embarrassment to prepare soda, feeling extremely dissatisfied with her elder brother.

  Grandma Ruan shook her head, and said to Ruan Xiuhua, "Your daughter-in-law is a little confused when she meets her natal family."

  Shi Huilan took the opportunity to apply eye drops to Zhou Jingfang in front of her mother-in-law: "Mom, I heard that this restaurant is open. Most of the money was lent by younger siblings to her natal family, and I don’t know if there is any repayment? If not, the younger siblings will suffer a lot.” Grandma Ruan sent the little

  beads in her arms back to Yu Qing’s arms , turned around and said: "The boss sponsored your niece to study in technical secondary school, and he agreed to pay it back at the beginning. If your niece paid it back, I believe the Zhou family will also pay it back." One sentence made Shi Huilan

  never Dare to find fault.

  Yu Qing's family of three wanted to leave the provincial capital, and the Ruan family, young and old, were very reluctant to part with them.

  Ruan Xiuhua drove the family of three to the train station in Mr. Ruan's jeep and helped carry several suitcases onto the train.

  "Issori, go back and take good care of your wife and children, don't let them be wronged."