c 221-225

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 221 Are you willing?

  Xiang Yisen hugged her tightly, then let go to help her stand up.

  "The dumplings will be out of the pot right away, I'll make some sauce."

  "Okay." Yu Qing picked up the gift bag on the table and smiled back at him: "I'm sorry to trouble you, I'll go wash up first. They all despise the smell of gasoline on my body, but you can still hug me and chew."

  Xiang Yisen pursed his lips: "." She did it on purpose!

  Seeing the constipated look on the other party's face, Yu Qing smiled happily and waved away.

  Xiang Yisen looked at the woman leaving with a sullen face, shook his head helplessly, and helped her bring a bucket of hot water there, and when he came back, he would mash some garlic and sauce and vinegar to make a sauce.

  Yu Qing entered the studio and washed herself from head to toe. Humming a tune, she found a light green knitted long dress from the warehouse and put it on. She also wore a black cashmere windbreaker, and put on a pair of low-cut fleece on her feet. Black leather shoes.

  This outfit is still very fashionable in this era.

  Back in the kitchen, I saw the beauty sitting at the table waiting for her to have a meal together.

  Yu Qing tiptoed to his ear, and asked softly: "Happy man, what are you thinking?"

  "I'm thinking about you, why you haven't come here yet, the dumplings are almost cold." Xiang Yisen responded fast.

  Yu Qing smirked: "So that's the case, it's my fault, I kept you waiting for a long time."

  Xiang Yisen's smile never fell off, and he reached out to pick up a bunch of hair on her back at random, and found that it was only half-dried, and would not So catch a cold.

  Relieved, she pulled her to sit next to her, "How about trying the sauce I made today?"

  Yu Qing picked up a steamed dumpling, and found that the plump white steamed dumpling was not as attractive as his porcelain white hands.

  "What are you thinking? Didn't you say that you are hungry, eat quickly." Xiang Yisen took a dumpling and put it in her bowl.

  Yu Qing pursed her lips into a smile, her eyes were as bright as stars, and she looked straight at him, "I find that I am a happy little woman at this moment."